Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
December 21, 2011, 11:37:26 AM #1005 Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 11:38:40 AM by pikazz
I wrote a Template of how to make a review of modelimport hacks
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


will put all reviews on the second post :3
Quote from: Mariodk on December 21, 2011, 11:21:58 AM
i think Pikazz you is the best at rigging models
even better then beyondyou at rigging :D in my option (but beyond is best at modeling/texturing)
I think you took a little too hard xD

but yeah, beyond is great on modeling and texturing :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

StarWaffle had a Wigglytuff model in his recycle bin.It was awesome in BrawlBox!

And I saw the Portal video.Looks like a wonderful game
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I don't really get what rig is, so, if you could explain me,I'd review all your hacks. :3
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Quote from: Puccio on December 21, 2011, 03:37:02 PM
I don't really get what rig is, so, if you could explain me,I'd review all your hacks. :3

Rig is how well it is attached to the bones and how it animates. A bad rig would be say having like the arms go in wrong places or it bends weirdly.

Quote from: Puccio on December 21, 2011, 03:37:02 PM
I don't really get what rig is, so, if you could explain me,I'd review all your hacks. :3
like Camonster said, it's how well the model follow the bones so it looks real
Stupid Tinypic :C

Melee Mewtwo over Lucario
Rigging
From what I know, it looks look except for some parts like fingers. You may had to move a little Mewtwo's shapes instead of rigging something that's in a different length.

Gameplay
Looks somehow legit, but the shadings are definitely wrong. It's like lights come from the wrong direction, and this can be specially noticed in stages with very directional lights.

Over-all
All the extras are sure cool, a good metal texture, yellow eyes... But the model being split in objects like those in the nose, the elongated tail (nothing can be done about this) and the general shading are sure negative parts.

Score
I would give him a 7/10. It's good, but can be much better.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on December 21, 2011, 05:18:04 PM
Melee Mewtwo over Lucario
Rigging
From what I know, it looks look except for some parts like fingers. You may had to move a little Mewtwo's shapes instead of rigging something that's in a different length.

Gameplay
Looks somehow legit, but the shadings are definitely wrong. It's like lights come from the wrong direction, and this can be specially noticed in stages with very directional lights.

Over-all
All the extras are sure cool, a good metal texture, yellow eyes... But the model being split in objects like those in the nose, the elongated tail (nothing can be done about this) and the general shading are sure negative parts.

Score
I would give him a 7/10. It's good, but can be much better.

this is an good example! :3
thank you, will do better next time x3

but I dont know why the shading is reversed O.o and some object is unattached but I can't fuse them together without an goodlooking UV D;
Stupid Tinypic :C

You already did, those dries (bones and bowser) are apparenty masterpieces ;3
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on December 21, 2011, 08:15:43 PM
You already did, those dries (bones and bowser) are apparenty masterpieces ;3
thank you :D
but I didn't fuse anything on those D:

they are RAW material just like mewtwo was
Stupid Tinypic :C


Dry Bowser over Bowser
Rigging
From what i could tell he has a clean rigg the only problems i ever saw where his foot trembles during the walk animation(barely noticable) and the last bone of its taill is most of the time pointing up or some other direction it doesnt fell like it follows the rest of the taill bones
Gameplay
Looks almost perfect the only thing is dry bowser has a small down jaw and in some bowser animations he looks like he only has the upper part of the jaw  but this is just becuase bowser because if you pause we can see the jaw being perfect and N-B shows that.
Over-all
like mewtwo2000 said about mewtwo he has some very nice extras like that epic extra shell and metal texture and those Fs changes of the hair it looks perfected,and the rig i would say its 98% perfect and it will be really hard to improve it.

Score
I give 9.5/10. Its almost perfect and bowser sure needed a real model of his dry self i would say this is the best rigg on the vault i downloaded so far.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 21, 2011, 09:13:38 PM
Dry Bowser over Bowser
Rigging
From what i could tell he has a clean rigg the only problems i ever saw where his foot trembles during the walk animation(barely noticable) and the last bone of its taill is most of the time pointing up or some other direction it doesnt fell like it follows the rest of the taill bones
Gameplay
Looks almost perfect the only thing is dry bowser has a small down jaw and in some bowser animations he looks like he only has the upper part of the jaw  but this is just becuase bowser because if you pause we can see the jaw being perfect and N-B shows that.
Over-all
like mewtwo2000 said about mewtwo he has some very nice extras like that epic extra shell and metal texture and those Fs changes of the hair it looks perfected,and the rig i would say its 98% perfect and it will be really hard to improve it.

Score
I give 9.5/10. Its almost perfect and bowser sure needed a real model of his dry self i would say this is the best rigg on the vault i downloaded so far.

thank you for your review x3

I added both of yours at the second post!

must do scraggy complete! I dont know why it freeze when doll gets visible while metalish D:
even if I have to redo everything

EDIT: wow, over 190 downloads on one day! I am surprised O_o
Stupid Tinypic :C

I wouldn't give Dry Bowser 9.5, he's cool, but far from being perfect. Now I've tested him, I see he has weird shaders like Mewtwo. Don't know why, but some parts have the normals inverted.



Don't know if you notice what's wrong in this picture.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on December 21, 2011, 11:08:21 PM
I wouldn't give Dry Bowser 9.5, he's cool, but far from being perfect. Now I've tested him, I see he has weird shaders like Mewtwo. Don't know why, but some parts have the normals inverted.



Don't know if you notice what's wrong in this picture.
well i dint noticed the shadders since i always battle in final destination and i dont pay much attention to the shadders unless we can really tell something is wrong like too bright or too dark,color change and etc and in that picture is it becuase the dry bowser gets a light from the other way?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on December 21, 2011, 11:08:21 PM
I wouldn't give Dry Bowser 9.5, he's cool, but far from being perfect. Now I've tested him, I see he has weird shaders like Mewtwo. Don't know why, but some parts have the normals inverted.



Don't know if you notice what's wrong in this picture.
I know his "head" have his normal inverted :/
I know also Dry bones have the same thing on his head aswell.

funny thing is those kirby hats is from the exactly same model but they dont have inverted normals D:

but dont know if any other part is invert D:
but I wonder if I can invert that invert
Stupid Tinypic :C

As a last resource, you can always edit manually the normals, and test them each time. It was the normals modifier or something like that.

Anyway, the head looks fine, what seems wrong is the shell, and hands mostly. and maybe the lower part of the head, the mandible or whatever is called.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial