Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - xX_TheTerror_Xx

#1
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
September 01, 2014, 11:32:16 PM
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on September 01, 2014, 09:36:17 PM
is thatr shulk model custom made? cuz it looks way better than xenoblade's model i think.

I used the clothes from the xenoblade model, made a bunch of changes though. And the sword took forever to model lmao

Post Merge: September 02, 2014, 12:45:30 AM

Oh a nd, anyone up for rigging Shulk for me (Over Ike since I got a lot of Ike suggestions.)
#2
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
September 01, 2014, 02:58:03 AM
Sooooo, I'm just gonna leave this here...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#3
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
June 29, 2014, 10:31:32 AM
Quote from: russmarrs2 on June 29, 2014, 04:06:35 AM
That is one beautiful Waluigi model, I will gladly rig that for you ;D

Alright thanks, I'll send him over to you as soon as i'm done making minor changes.
#4
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
June 29, 2014, 01:50:14 AM
Soooo, I just finished my Waluigi model and I need help rigging him (for the waluigi psa on pit)
anyone interested?



#5
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
May 06, 2014, 09:55:10 PM
I made a custom Finn model, but Im not to sure who to rig him to..... Any suggestions.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: May 06, 2014, 09:56:16 PM

I made a custom Finn model, but Im not to sure who to rig him to..... Any suggestions.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#6
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
April 13, 2014, 09:56:27 PM
Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on April 13, 2014, 09:25:32 PM
I grew a little tired of working on Cammy's outfit (i go back to it though), so to change my mind i've start working on a project i hadn't touch in a while during this week. Please tell me, is this "way past cool" or not:



Remember when i said my next project was going to be a Sonic character well here she is: Princess Sally "Alicia" Acorn. As you can see it's a VERY VERY early preview but i thought it was worth sharing. There still a lot of work to do (mainly texture wise) but i'm really pround of what i've done so far. Yes, i use Krystal as a base cause I always thought they look a lot a like. Also, i wanted to pay a tribute to an hacker/moder that no longer part of this community that i was a big fan of : Bav/Pav/Pavlova.

Also, I based her mostly on CCN design of Sally, if you are wondering:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I know, Still work to do ;) !


Awesomeness
#7
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
April 13, 2014, 07:06:44 PM
I've made a greninja custom model but  im having trouble getting him into brawl

[spoiler]







#8
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
April 11, 2014, 01:31:19 PM
I'm working on a Mega Blastoise and heres a preview

[spoiler]





But I am having a problem when importing him into bb. This is how he looks.





#9
Is it me or it the site really slow now?
#10
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
February 27, 2014, 04:25:26 PM
Im making a brawl style Slippy Toad.  :af2:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#11
Ok, to start. I really like slippy toad. I stumbled upon the Slippy Toad model that ShadowSnake uploaded and I decided to vertex him into a brawl style slippy toad.Im not quite finished yet. I want him to have Fox/Falco's headgear, but Im not sure if thats possible. Here are some previews.
           





Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



#12
i vertexed hector from fe7 but never relesed him :p
#13
Model Imports / Re: Ventus Released!!!!
November 17, 2011, 01:23:10 AM
ok, its gone, but i can get reported for that lol
#14
Model Imports / Re: Ventus Released!!!!
November 17, 2011, 01:16:20 AM
i cant find 3ds max 10 Trail anywher  where'd u get ur's?
#15
Model Imports / Re: Ventus Released!!!!
November 17, 2011, 12:49:47 AM
well how long on averege do it take you to rig a model?