WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

ike. just sayin

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Definitely should be over Ike.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

While that's a good idea, Ike's really slow and kind of boring to play for that reason, lol.

Quote from: xX_TheTerror_Xx on September 01, 2014, 02:58:03 AM
Sooooo, I'm just gonna leave this here...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's beautiful. And he's got the original Monado. Couldn't ask for anything more.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

I concur with the others. Link is a rather odd choice.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

For some reason Shulk's head looks a little too big for his body there...

Quote from: Gamidame_K on September 01, 2014, 12:29:14 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: September 01, 2014, 12:33:23 AM

ah, I forgot to mention why is this mad: I didnt import it, its a 1 slot model swap
...their bone trees must be amazing to look at since both of those guys are not Mario sized in those pics. :patrick:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: xX_TheTerror_Xx on September 01, 2014, 02:58:03 AM
Sooooo, I'm just gonna leave this here...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ahm really feelin this mod, good work.

I think shulk should also be on Ike, considering how theres a Shulk PSA over ike too.
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


[spoiler]

My last Striker Import for a while lol.

is thatr shulk model custom made? cuz it looks way better than xenoblade's model i think.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 01, 2014, 05:31:29 PM
...their bone trees must be amazing to look at since both of those guys are not Mario sized in those pics. :patrick:
the same as the old porting method; just editing the index number of throwN, haveNs and hipN
but this is different because after doing that, no matterhow distorted is the model, no matter what shape does it have, it will work flawless (in them previews, I had sonic as fitmario03 and wario as fitmario04 so you guys can tell its one slot witchery)



Trying to rig in MikuMikuDance...BB0.73 now import MMD yay!! but I'd need to rname bones right?

no, you need to export it as obj or as pmd and them import it to 3ds max to rig it over a brawl character's boneset

Quote from: Gamidame_K on September 01, 2014, 09:46:09 PM
the same as the old porting method; just editing the index number of throwN, haveNs and hipN
but this is different because after doing that, no matterhow distorted is the model, no matter what shape does it have, it will work flawless (in them previews, I had sonic as fitmario03 and wario as fitmario04 so you guys can tell its one slot witchery)
you gotta try shadow over wario
and swap warios bike with shadow's motorcycle!