Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Cascade Hellsing

#1
What in the world is even a cat?
#2
Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on April 06, 2016, 02:20:12 AM
Snagged a fish, got a pair of trees (even though I wanted 1), gathered up some shady deals, then plopped an Arrow Sign on my Animation Station topic... for [censored]s and giggles.

[censored]s and giggles, the best reasons to do anything at all.
#3
Quote from: Miacis on April 06, 2016, 01:50:45 AM
To be fair, the custom title is more permanent. The random award goes away after some random amount of time. :3c
Oh, and I forgot to ask! What did you guys all do with your kittens? I'm legitimately curious. I liked throwing fish, ice cream, trees and various amounts of cats at people.
(Also, I'm not a programmer.)

...True. Although seeing how they got new designs and descriptions is sort of amazing.

As for me, I played around with some dirty money, got high off of ice cream and declared myself the ruler of you.
#4
Damn, I should have bought a random reward instead of changing my title. I mean I had a unique one and then for some reason I made it boring and generic.


...I want a refund! Or to go back in time!
#5
Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on April 05, 2016, 08:01:43 PM
No one talks to me anymore T~T *curls into ball in corner*

There there, we will always have Rome.
#6
Quote from: Miacis on April 05, 2016, 03:37:16 PM
All right, that was a good April Fools. Store will close in about 12 hours, so do whatever silly things you still need to do.
Also I have a few spare magic markers from testing that I need to get rid of. Ask for a custom title here and you'll get it, but I get to choose the title.

Does anyone dare challenge the trickster known as Miacis!? Beware, for you shell be give an insane name that will forever scar your account!

Or until you ask very very nicely.
#7
Quote from: Miacis on April 04, 2016, 10:20:57 PM
Cracker and Random are still hanging around in the KCMM furry Skype chatroom. I dunno if the others are still in contact with people from here. .w.

...Wait Random is? Wasn't one of his things was that he was against the Furries of the family?
And it'd be a shame if that was the case.
#8
Quote from: Blanc Trois on April 04, 2016, 09:11:29 PM
Hahaha, I was Panty back then, too!

That fit well. Good times.

So many old faces like GreenThunda, DMN, Deathstroke, Nasoka, Crackerwolf, Random, and Claise.
#9
Quote from: Miacis on April 03, 2016, 11:29:09 PM
Well, you still seem to have a few posts, so probably not a whole lot (Doom Trains reduce posts, not kittens). But staying near the top of the ranking is a good way to get knifed a bunch.

You have brought a bad juju to this realm. People knifing others for kittens, sending trains to ruin posts, and worse of all....
#10
Quote from: Miacis on April 02, 2016, 09:19:50 PM
I would like to formally congratulate whoever found a way to keep buying Dirty Money until its stock went into the negatives.
As a reward for that impressive feat, the Nigerian Prince is now a tiny bit more reliable.

Now that's some dirty money right there.
#11
Quote from: Miacis on April 02, 2016, 12:52:34 AM
The award will arrive sometime tomorrow. Be sure to play nice and leave some articles to the others while I'm away~
She's an indicator of shenanigans being afoot. Clearly shenanigans are not always afoot on here.

...I would beg to disagree. Unless the entire site got medicated at one point.
#12
Quote from: Segtendo on April 02, 2016, 12:22:30 AM
It's the [censored]ing family thread all over again.
Segtendo is enraged.

Well, most role play in general.
#13
Gotta love April Fool's on that Kitty Corps.

From changing everyone into furries(and furries into humans) to turning everyone upside down.

....Also there's that kitty troll. I'm surprised it doesn't just stay as a permanent fixture to the forum at this point.
#14
So what was that all about?
#15
Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 21, 2014, 10:28:48 PM
Bad news, everyone...
Yesterday, my computer overheated, and it wouldn't turn back on. So we took it to a computer mechanic.
Hopefully, I'll have it back tomorrow.

The same thing happened to my laptop awhile ago.

After a year or two it started working again... but without an operating system. No idea how that happened.