Looking good. I'd love to have a proper fancy suit Bowser in Brawl! Peach's outfit from New Donk City would also be nice.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: iwantgames on February 21, 2018, 07:18:48 AM
I can just edit/merge the hurt and open mouth faces. I'll do it after I get the original release done.
Quote from: iwantgames on February 15, 2018, 08:35:26 AM
Alright, may give them to you pre-release so that you can test them and i can let people no.
Quote from: iwantgames on February 15, 2018, 08:35:26 AM
I'll ask him for impa's model this weekend maybe, don't want to keep bothering him with too many model request. Do you need her model right away or do you think you could hold off for a little while?
Quote from: iwantgames on January 23, 2018, 05:24:33 AM
Thanks!
Unfortunately, I don't have fixed weapons for Stalfos Captain. I had no plans to import him or any of his weapons so I never looked at or fixed any of his items. All model import broken if they use physics, some worse than others.
Page created in 0.039 seconds with 14 queries.