Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 32
Author Topic: PmEx (A Project M + BrawlEx Template) 01/09/17 v0.51 release!  (Read 269190 times)
Sylv
Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Pin Collector Star Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #375 on: July 03, 2016, 11:59:59 AM »

it actually cuts off slightly before it is full. you can try deleting music temorarily to see if it resolves it. otherwise it is an issue on your configs.
    hmm.....okay I'll give it a try, and I'll let you know what happens. Pretty sure configs are alright, though I've seen many others add many characters with no issues.

Post Merge: July 04, 2016, 02:16:21 PM
    Sorry for the double post, but it seems to be working so far. Although I'm having a bit of trouble with some clones, right before a match OoT Link (Link clone using ID 65) and Galacta Knight (Meta Knight clone using ID 5B) freeze.  Their config seem alright and so do their modules but I have no idea, mind helping me with this? I can upload the files if needed
    « Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 02:16:21 PM by SylveonPlaysSSB » Logged

Wanna battle me in Pokémon or Sm4sh 3DS?
    Add me then! FC:0989-2835-1270
    PM me your FC after adding me!

spiritpyros
    Extreme Kitten

justice will prevail

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Favorite'd Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #376 on: July 07, 2016, 03:13:36 PM »

Hey I have a question, how did you guys edit the css so that it can fit more than 50 characters? I ask this because using the CDs code to modify a regular BrawlEx Css will only allow on to add 50 slots in the Css yet PM+BrawlEx allows for far more characters to be added

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #377 on: July 11, 2016, 11:16:14 PM »

Hey I have a question, how did you guys edit the css so that it can fit more than 50 characters? I ask this because using the CDs code to modify a regular BrawlEx Css will only allow on to add 50 slots in the Css yet PM+BrawlEx allows for far more characters to be added

Yes, the CSS is actually pretty easy to edit you just replace 2 files in the common5/selchar.pac you can find the instructions in the original bex thread linked under useful links on the first page.

dRage
    Global Moderator

• Awards Famous Hacker Fiery Topic Pin Collector KCMM Old Timer

« Reply #378 on: July 12, 2016, 08:09:05 AM »

I know this works on Dolphin but I can't get it to work on my end. I've tried this build and a few other custom builds (ALM's build, Project Ganondorf) but Dolphin always crashes right before the intro starts with several "invalid read" errors.

I can load normal PM 3.6 just fine but whenever I attempt to load any build that involves BrawlEX, Dolphin refuses to cooperate. I tried both loading it through Gecko and the PM launcher. Same result for both, except Gecko with Hook Type set to VBI. With VBI I can get to the CSS but any clones (for this build Mewtwo and Roy) show up as Waluigi and crash the game when hovering over them. AxNextFrame as some troubleshooting guides suggest, results in the same invalid read errors as leaving the Hook Type on Default.

Are there any specific settings I have to make in Dolphin in order for it to work with BrawlEX? Or is there anything I have to change about the file setup? I was testing this build as it is, not even trying to add any clones yet.

Tested both on Dolphin 5.0 and an older version 4.0-4971. I'm using WinImage to inject the contents of the PM+BrawlEX pack to the root of a virutal SD. I have not altered anything about any of the builds I tried.

EDIT: So apparently I had a modified ISO which never interfered with anything until now. I guess BrawlEX is just a very special little snowflake. Either way, I got to work now.
    « Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 06:29:31 PM by dRage » Logged

spiritpyros
    Extreme Kitten

justice will prevail

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Favorite'd Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #379 on: July 12, 2016, 01:55:18 PM »

Yes, the CSS is actually pretty easy to edit you just replace 2 files in the common5/selchar.pac you can find the instructions in the original bex thread linked under useful links on the first page.
    maybe its just me but I don't see that part

Chinaski
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #380 on: July 13, 2016, 01:38:24 AM »

Does the latest template have bowser's exmodule?
    Edit: it doesn't.
    « Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 11:29:58 AM by Chinaski » Logged

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #381 on: July 14, 2016, 12:08:42 PM »

maybe its just me but I don't see that part

Second post.

Charx
    Advanced Kitten

I'm Charx the PM Modder!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #382 on: July 15, 2016, 02:08:29 PM »

I wonder if there is another clone engine for PM that allows you to inject your own codes to make your own clone characters. I'm asking this because my build of Project M doesn't like to cooperate with PMEX. The PMEX + Stage expansion removes codes from the game. That version of PMEX doesn't even add clones.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #383 on: July 15, 2016, 04:29:30 PM »

I wonder if there is another clone engine for PM that allows you to inject your own codes to make your own clone characters. I'm asking this because my build of Project M doesn't like to cooperate with PMEX. The PMEX + Stage expansion removes codes from the game. That version of PMEX doesn't even add clones.

Make sure you are using the most recent build v0.5 we DID NOT remove any code in the game, adding codes you can simply use GCT edit to do so. this is simply a template to use to add your own characters to the game. I recommend checking the useful links. there are many tutorials if you are having issues.

Charx
    Advanced Kitten

I'm Charx the PM Modder!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #384 on: July 20, 2016, 06:24:29 PM »

Make sure you are using the most recent build v0.5 we DID NOT remove any code in the game, adding codes you can simply use GCT edit to do so. this is simply a template to use to add your own characters to the game. I recommend checking the useful links. there are many tutorials if you are having issues.
    OK. So this is what I did to try to make the PMEX+Stage Expansion work because when I used the codes in the download for the PMEX+STG expansion, the template did not work. It just reverts back to the brawl roster. No new characters are there even when I try to add them. I injected the codes that I was suppose to add in my build and it still didn't work. It just fixed the brawl roster problem. Please help!

(P.S: The PMEX+Stage expansion is outdated. It is not 0.5.)
    « Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 06:25:21 PM by Charx » Logged

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #385 on: July 23, 2016, 03:01:50 AM »

(P.S: The PMEX+Stage expansion is outdated. It is not 0.5.)

so... you followed a link to the old thread to download the template? that's some dedication xD either way that will not work.

check the second post, it has useful links in it, one of wich is PMEX+expansion.  use that, it has instructions in the download.

Charx
    Advanced Kitten

I'm Charx the PM Modder!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #386 on: July 24, 2016, 08:15:58 AM »

so... you followed a link to the old thread to download the template? that's some dedication xD either way that will not work.

check the second post, it has useful links in it, one of wich is PMEX+expansion.  use that, it has instructions in the download.
    I followed the instructions and I still have the same problem. And I used the text file that allows me to inject the codes into my build so I can use PMEX but that isn't working for me right now.

(i'm feeling really dumb right now not knowing what to do(._.).)
    « Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 08:18:17 AM by Charx » Logged

OOOOLLD ACCOUNT! PLS CHECK OUT MY NEW PROFIE (Super Devon)
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #387 on: July 27, 2016, 08:05:48 AM »

I think this is a bug with Project M D.I.Y But every throw move kills Immediately.

Mr. Hack Man, the awesome hacker

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #388 on: August 03, 2016, 01:00:32 AM »

I think this is a bug with Project M D.I.Y But every throw move kills Immediately.

Thats odd, i havent experienced it before. Anyone else able to confirm?

Charx
    Advanced Kitten

I'm Charx the PM Modder!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #389 on: August 03, 2016, 10:50:11 PM »

Thats odd, i havent experienced it before. Anyone else able to confirm?
    Throw moves don't immediately kill for me.

(BTW I managed to get PMEX to work with my build! Cheesy)

Pages:  1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 32
    Print
    Jump to: