Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - JooJoo720

#1
I wouldnt bother with that, will look out of place, unless it would desync without, then it would be a more popular option.
#2
Quote from: Behind on June 25, 2011, 06:55:20 PM
What? I came up with the idea when kh 2 first came out, I hadn't thought about it untili now.

Sorry i thought you meant you'd been thinking bout it since... I was gonna be like. Woah.
#3
Quote from: Behind on June 25, 2011, 05:44:19 PMJust a thought I had for years.

Saying that makes it look like you have no life XD
Jokesss
#4
Are you gonna use that picture as reference?
#6
couldn't you change the head size of goofy in the same way as a size mod
like one slot viewtiful joe

nice donald btw
#7
Stages / Re: Sexy Mountain Official Thread
June 18, 2011, 07:56:24 AM
Still happy to texture... :)
#8
Squirtle?
But i hate hacks over pokemon trainer...
#9
ARe you gonna attempt putting clank on the back?
#10


I am into this game.  :srs:


Massive job over Snake. Easier over samus. Eithers good.


#11
Stages / Re: Sexy Mountain Official Thread
June 03, 2011, 10:36:33 AM
Back from Italy. Still suggesting music?
#12
Stages / Re: Sexy Mountain Official Thread
May 27, 2011, 08:05:37 PM
That saxophone one i posted earlier on the thread?


EDIT: I'm going to Italy. See ya.  :af:
#13
Stages / Re: Sexy Mountain Official Thread
May 27, 2011, 06:48:01 PM
Thats something to consider. We could have the fighting on the grass and in the water. And the actual mountain to be non interactive with all the girls sitting on it. Still 3d though. And then the 2d background could be the sky.

I'm going on a tour in italy with my jazz band tomorrow though. So if you do want me to texture for some weird reason, PM me.
#14
Stages / Re: Sexy Mountain Official Thread
May 27, 2011, 07:39:59 AM
Background?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

#15
Stages / Re: Sexy Mountain Official Thread
May 24, 2011, 08:15:22 PM
Yeah sorry Jokekid.