Sexy Mountain Official Thread

Started by ItalianStallion, May 18, 2011, 12:10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 25, 2011, 12:52:58 AM
dude
get me the model of the chick with the spear O_o;

And no offence, but one of those girls is kinda a ripoff from one of the characters in FairyTail :P

Ayane? The one with light purple hair? I actually started a vertex of her on Marth lol and sure I can rip her too afterwards

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 25, 2011, 12:52:58 AM
dude
get me the model of the chick with the spear O_o;

And no offence, but one of those girls is kinda a ripoff from one of the characters in FairyTail :P

I'm pretty sure ALL the girls shown in that video came before Fairy Tail even existed.

So, I haven't checked back here for some time (Been busy and all that). Have we actually made progress, or are we still coming up with ideas? If it's the former, I think we need to set a date or something to where all suggestions for SM must be submitted by then.

We need to make a set plan, possibly by using the poll.

What stage are we going to start it off on: ???
What models are to be used: ???
What background to use: ???
Who will animate which set of models: ???
etc.

For the stage, it should be on Skyworld. Largest filesize and loads of ModelDatas.
For the background, depends. Cool or warm mountain? For the cool one, just work off summit or that ice stage from mkwii.

For the warm one...Jungle Japes? I dunno

For the models, a nice mountain could be the ice climbers' fs, summit itself, or the smash skiff mountain. For the girls, that's for everyone to decide. I know I'd like Mikuru, Sheena, and Shanoa, fitting the mdl0 barrier. Else, Yukari Yakumo plz

May 26, 2011, 09:56:38 PM #170 Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 09:58:15 PM by xxTerminatorxx
Me want EVA from MGS3 finished, Italian.
If you can fix the texture glitch now, it would be nice, it's just been some time...
Hope you haven't forgotten :O
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Background?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Luigi: I'm a wiener
fail.

i think it would be better to recreate that mountain in 3D, and have the background be the sky...

looks sexy though...

Thats something to consider. We could have the fighting on the grass and in the water. And the actual mountain to be non interactive with all the girls sitting on it. Still 3d though. And then the 2d background could be the sky.

I'm going on a tour in italy with my jazz band tomorrow though. So if you do want me to texture for some weird reason, PM me.


Luigi: I'm a wiener
fail.

does anyone have any songs they'd like to request as a brstm for the mountain?

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

May 27, 2011, 08:05:37 PM #175 Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 09:16:52 AM by JooJoo720
That saxophone one i posted earlier on the thread?


EDIT: I'm going to Italy. See ya.  :af:


Luigi: I'm a wiener
fail.

Quote from: YoshiKartWii on May 27, 2011, 06:50:35 PM
does anyone have any songs they'd like to request as a brstm for the mountain?

its a better idea to wait until the stage is actually done ^^

*Pops in to take a look*

How things be going with this project?


May 28, 2011, 04:14:02 PM #179 Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 02:42:09 AM by YoshiKartWii
Quote from: jokekid on May 28, 2011, 10:35:26 AM
its a better idea to wait until the stage is actually done ^^
ok :)

"waits, excited and waits" XD

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151