the joker's doubts

Started by BlueBrain, September 18, 2010, 11:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

HD naruto attempt??

yeah!
wut, why?
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! keep anime anime...
Quote from: Behind on June 25, 2011, 05:44:19 PMJust a thought I had for years.

Saying that makes it look like you have no life XD
Jokesss


Luigi: I'm a wiener
fail.

What? I came up with the idea when kh 2 first came out, I hadn't thought about it untili now.

Mario ftw

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

Quote from: Behind on June 25, 2011, 06:55:20 PM
What? I came up with the idea when kh 2 first came out, I hadn't thought about it untili now.

Sorry i thought you meant you'd been thinking bout it since... I was gonna be like. Woah.


Luigi: I'm a wiener
fail.


actually, ive lost the KH fever and lost interest in KH mario as soon as i started... sorry if im dissapointing ppl... im working on ryu animations while i dont have vertex inspiration... xD

i had to format my laptop because it was getting crazy, and now i cant get my 3ds max installed anymore :S

i will probably re-format it again and try to install it then, but right now i wont be able to do any vertex hacking...

Quote from: the joker on July 01, 2011, 09:21:48 PM
i had to format my laptop because it was getting crazy, and now i cant get my 3ds max installed anymore :S

i will probably re-format it again and try to install it then, but right now i wont be able to do any vertex hacking...
That sux

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

im entertained with blender modelling from zero in the meanwhile, maybe i open a thread in the art board... xD

Quote from: the joker on July 02, 2011, 01:19:07 PM
im entertained with blender modelling from zero in the meanwhile, maybe i open a thread in the art board... xD
cool.
what button do u press to move points in blender?

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

which version do u use? 2.49 or 2.5???
i tried 2.5, but it was very confusing...
2.49 is the one im using, and in edit mode, right click to select a vertice and left click on the arrows to move...
anyway, link to my new topic:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=27394.0

its my first model, i may make some other cool stuff later ^^


"Epic Mickey" Mickey :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


July 27, 2011, 09:57:51 PM #688 Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 09:59:05 PM by Bender Bending Rodríguez
make classic donald duck :D
Classic "insern disney char." should always come before KH

too bad mickey is over Mario :(
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later