Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - starlaladim

#1
Uhhhh... I think I'll change mine then: Nendoroid Hatsune miku over toon link(sword substituted for a leek).

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#2
My request is Black Rock Shooter, over anyone.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#3
strider hiryu wold be awesome! but the ones i'd really like to see are c.viper, she hulk and, for some reason, a roll vertex made by you.
#4
Quote from: Nega Scott on July 03, 2011, 11:44:21 AM
Ok, I've made my first Brawl hack review.  It'll be up on Youtube in roughly an hour or so.  It's for the two Sora vertexes (i.e. the one over Pit by Chibikowskie and the one over Marth by Micaiah) and the Sora over Pit PSA by EY.

I have a few ideas as of what I want to do next for Brawl hack reviews, and I'll probably also make a poll in this topic saying what you guys want to see.

EDIT: First hack review :af:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvSX_3Rf0Ck



Really cool, but still haven't found any utility for reflect, everytime I use it it just doesn't reflect anything. It just give me a stupid barrier that makes me get damage without knockback.
#5
Dont forget to put explosion hits at all of his A combos.

+

You should use some ideas from dissidia otherwise it's just gonna look like a modified cloud.
#6
Don't you think that this thundaga is a little... you know... exagerated?
#7
Morrigan must win!!!
#8
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 07, 2011, 05:43:41 PM
Just because you don't like him, doesn't mean others are in the same opinion...

I know it, so stop quoting like an stupid when you don't understand what people wanted to say. I like Banjo but there are many other options and you can even vote for one that's not on the poll, so why did everybody choose Banjo? That's what I tried to say.
#9
Why is banjo winning, personaly I don't like him that much!
#10
Quote from: Fliptocat on February 06, 2011, 09:30:57 PM
Alright, I'll check out your topic. But Aqua still has to win to be done first, mind you. Like I said before, I'll still probably do the PSA even if she loses.

I hope you will, cuz I think Banjo is going to win.
#11
Quote from: Fliptocat on February 06, 2011, 01:49:40 AM
Quote from: starlaladim on February 05, 2011, 09:55:18 PM
Aqua is the best opition in my opinion since there's no kh complete PSA's here.
What about my Xemnas? I s'pose it isn't entirely complete, but it's pretty close if you ask me.


Quote from: SSJCerious on February 06, 2011, 12:42:20 AM
Banjo (Banjo Kazooie)

Why? IDK, I'd rather see this than Zack Fair or Aqua..

FCK!
I now know I shouldve picked other.
I think you should clean up that Kakashi PSA!
Mind linking me to it?

I know, but Aqua is my favorite KH character! I even made a PSA idea/request, with complete moveset(link to the topic is at my siggnature).

+

I hate Xemnas since:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#12
Aqua is the best opition in my opinion since there's no kh complete PSA's here.
#14
My Suggestion is Namine, kairi, donald(kh) or oswald the lucky rabbit.
#15
Quote from: jokekid on February 04, 2011, 11:20:44 PM
so does yuna in ffx-II
[/troll-response]
cuz i mean, yuna with guns?

but thats off-topic, have u seen last order?
cuz he certainly IS amazing and doesnt suck, he was a VERY good friend to cloud, so that should make him important in a way...

Yuna was very good girlfriend to Tidus, that's what makes her important. Tifa, Aeris, Yuffie, Berret and others are very good friend of him too, and that doesn't make them important.