Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What do you want next?
Aqua (Kingdom Hearts) - 9 (33.3%)
Banjo (Banjo Kazooie) - 13 (48.1%)
Zack Fair (Final Fantasy) - 5 (18.5%)
Something else (Specify in post) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 27

Pages:  1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19
Author Topic: Fliptocat's PSA's! All projects temporarily suspended. :/  (Read 72678 times)
starlaladim
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #225 on: February 06, 2011, 02:35:33 PM »

Alright, I'll check out your topic. But Aqua still has to win to be done first, mind you. Like I said before, I'll still probably do the PSA even if she loses.

I hope you will, cuz I think Banjo is going to win.

BlueBrain
God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #226 on: February 06, 2011, 04:41:48 PM »

u gonna make kazooie throw eggs?
    would be a cool side B
    down B could be a random item generator, banjo takes out kazooie, and he lays an egg (instead of an egg it would be a random item)
    air down B should be the drill thing they do
    smash forward should obviously be a slam with his backpack, but i dont think that'll be possible T.T
    up B could be somehow like pit's up B, but with kazooie flapping her wings xD

i hope this helps u somehow if banjo wins

starlaladim
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #227 on: February 07, 2011, 09:59:03 AM »

Why is banjo winning, personaly I don't like him that much!

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #228 on: February 07, 2011, 10:43:41 AM »

Just because you don't like him, doesn't mean others are in the same opinion...

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #229 on: February 07, 2011, 11:56:27 AM »

exactly what data said ¬¬

starlaladim
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #230 on: February 07, 2011, 12:39:30 PM »

I know it, so stop quoting like an stupid when you don't understand what people wanted to say. I like Banjo but there are many other options and you can even vote for one that's not on the poll, so why did everybody choose Banjo? That's what I tried to say.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #231 on: February 07, 2011, 01:11:03 PM »

I know it, so stop quoting like an stupid when you don't understand what people wanted to say. I like Banjo but there are many other options and you can even vote for one that's not on the poll, so why did everybody choose Banjo? That's what I tried to say.

Because he's a surprisingly under-appreciated character?

Because not everyone wants a game full of Kingdom Hearts characters?

Because people are entitled to their own opinions?

Because there are almost no PSAs for Mario that are actually characters from other games (whereas Marth has about 4 or 5)?  Mario's PSAs are all essentially upgraded versions of him (they're all pretty dang fun though)

Because there aren't "many other options" (as far as I can see, there are only two others and the last one nobody has even chosen)?

So really, the only acting stupid here is you.  And besides; Aqua and Banjo are equal in votes anyways.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #232 on: February 07, 2011, 01:32:11 PM »

banjo is winning for one vote ^^ xD

BeHappy
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #233 on: February 07, 2011, 01:41:00 PM »

Because he's a surprisingly under-appreciated character?

Because not everyone wants a game full of Kingdom Hearts characters?

Because people are entitled to their own opinions?

Because there are almost no PSAs for Mario that are actually characters from other games (whereas Marth has about 4 or 5)?  Mario's PSAs are all essentially upgraded versions of him (they're all pretty dang fun though)

Because there aren't "many other options" (as far as I can see, there are only two others and the last one nobody has even chosen)?

So really, the only acting stupid here is you.  And besides; Aqua and Banjo are equal in votes anyways.

Agree, but my vote goes to Aqua anyway!

toastoftriumph
    Lol Kitten

(aka Mariofan1138)

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic Heart Container Novice Restorer

« Reply #234 on: February 07, 2011, 01:42:42 PM »

I'm not sure if you're creating a completely new list of moves than other PSA ideas out there for banjo, but here's some threads that have some good ideas.
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=18816.0
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=17202.0

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #235 on: February 07, 2011, 01:56:04 PM »

BUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAA!! Starladim, you made Barbatos Goetia appear and he is not happy. I let him speak to you:

"What have you said?! Let me show you why you're completely wrong! If you vote for someone that is not on the poll, I don't think he'll win, because you have to make searches in the topic in order to find this character outside the poll. This is why I don't like these polls that allow to choose other characters than in the poll, and I'm frankly saying that Fliptocat made a mistake with this aspect of this poll. This is only my opinion.

But anyway, if Banjo wins, you will have to accept it, even if you would have wanted an other character to be turned into a Psa, because others are not like you, they like Banjo better than you, so better that they want him to become a Psa. It is really unacceptable to read a remark like the one you made starladim, you had your chance to vote, and the others too, so if the result is not in concordance with your vote, you shouldn't complain about what the others have chosen, they chose their opinion and when we vote we should respect the others opinions! This is the base of a vote!

And besides, if I recall correctly, insults are not allowed, but saying someone that he quotes like a stupid, it is very close to an insult! Unacceptable! You should at least excuse yourself for this!"

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

BeHappy
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #236 on: February 07, 2011, 02:20:37 PM »

BUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAA!! Starladim, you made Barbatos Goetia appear and he is not happy. I let him speak to you:

"What have you said?! Let me show you why you're completely wrong! If you vote for someone that is not on the poll, I don't think he'll win, because you have to make searches in the topic in order to find this character outside the poll. This is why I don't like these polls that allow to choose other characters than in the poll, and I'm frankly saying that Fliptocat made a mistake with this aspect of this poll. This is only my opinion.

But anyway, if Banjo wins, you will have to accept it, even if you would have wanted an other character to be turned into a Psa, because others are not like you, they like Banjo better than you, so better that they want him to become a Psa. It is really unacceptable to read a remark like the one you made starladim, you had your chance to vote, and the others too, so if the result is not in concordance with your vote, you shouldn't complain about what the others have chosen, they chose their opinion and when we vote we should respect the others opinions! This is the base of a vote!

And besides, if I recall correctly, insults are not allowed, but saying someone that he quotes like a stupid, it is very close to an insult! Unacceptable! You should at least excuse yourself for this!"

I like the way you think. And starlaladim has been a rude person in almost every topic she've posted something. I don't know, if I should report her... she has really bad habits...

Fliptocat
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #237 on: February 07, 2011, 03:02:41 PM »

I'm not sure if you're creating a completely new list of moves than other PSA ideas out there for banjo, but here's some threads that have some good ideas.
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=18816.0
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=17202.0

Alright, thanks, I'll check them out.

@starlaladim, There are NO Banjo Kazooie PSAs, so I don't see any valid reason I shouldn't make him. It's my poll, I'm going to do whatever wins, regardless of what you think should.
    Please just drop the subject, I'd rather not see my thread filled with arguments.

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #238 on: February 07, 2011, 03:39:57 PM »

Fliptocat: I don't care about what psa you will make, but be sure no matter what psa you will make, if I can help you fill the moves you will be missing, I will help you if you desire.

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

BeHappy
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #239 on: February 08, 2011, 12:42:12 PM »

If Aqua wins, I may help you with moveset ideas if you want. Since she's my favorite character at BBS I have lots of ideas.

Pages:  1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19
    Print
    Jump to: