SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47


I have ran into a bit of a trouble. I can't swap the needle model without the game messing up but I found out something interesting. Sheik can access Zelda's models and external graphics. hmm I wonder what we can do with that. XD....only other way to have spider webs is by having spiderman over a different character with more models?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


July 03, 2011, 11:44:21 AM #3586 Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 12:59:47 PM by Nega Scott
Ok, I've made my first Brawl hack review.  It'll be up on Youtube in roughly an hour or so.  It's for the two Sora vertexes (i.e. the one over Pit by Chibikowskie and the one over Marth by Micaiah) and the Sora over Pit PSA by EY.

I have a few ideas as of what I want to do next for Brawl hack reviews, and I'll probably also make a poll in this topic saying what you guys want to see.

EDIT: First hack review :af:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvSX_3Rf0Ck

Quote from: Nega Scott on July 03, 2011, 11:44:21 AM
Ok, I've made my first Brawl hack review.  It'll be up on Youtube in roughly an hour or so.  It's for the two Sora vertexes (i.e. the one over Pit by Chibikowskie and the one over Marth by Micaiah) and the Sora over Pit PSA by EY.

I have a few ideas as of what I want to do next for Brawl hack reviews, and I'll probably also make a poll in this topic saying what you guys want to see.

EDIT: First hack review :af:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvSX_3Rf0Ck



Really cool, but still haven't found any utility for reflect, everytime I use it it just doesn't reflect anything. It just give me a stupid barrier that makes me get damage without knockback.

As far as reviews go, I was actually going to put one up the other day for MarioDK's Mario PSA but ran into some computer trouble. Would appreciate it if you wouldn't mind holding off on that one until it's confirmed it really just cannot be done. On topic, the review was fairly well presented. Only complains were a lack of knowledge of the source material (though this isn't too much of an issue here) and some timing issues when it gets around to the special attacks.

Off on a tangent again, this actually made me think a bit. A few KC:MM members forming a small review committee, perhaps?
Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

nice review i hope someday you review mewtwo because there are like 3 or 4 mewtwo psas  and it would be interesting to see what do you think its better xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dude, here's, like, another idea for a review.
My Shadow the Kong. :af:
You could, like, read out the blog update that I wrote for him on that occasion.

Quote from: One on July 03, 2011, 07:14:42 PM
Dude, here's, like, another idea for a review.
My Shadow the Kong. :af:
You could, like, read out the blog update that I wrote for him on that occasion.

Psst...like...watch the last minute or so of the latest video psst....

Quote from: Nega Scott on July 03, 2011, 07:23:11 PM
Psst...like...watch the last minute or so of the latest video psst....

Yes, I just, like, saw.
Well, I, like, support the idea, dude.

Just watched the video, and you were really good~!

And I do agree, Pit really should have more PSAs, since he's such a great character with a lot of PSA potental. I'm even gonna make a few in the future....

love the reviews man, they are pretty good. your voice isnt annoying like most reviewers. :P

if you would review my Booster or Tyranitar you would be to awesome for words. :af: but its your choice so do what you want.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Thanks guys ^^ I'm glad you're enjoying the hack reviews.  The 2nd hack review is uploading as we speak.  I'll set up a poll with a few hacks and you guys can vote which one you'd like to see next.

Quote from: Nega Scott on July 03, 2011, 09:10:34 PMThanks guys ^^ I'm glad you're enjoying the hack reviews.  The 2nd hack review is uploading as we speak.  I'll set up a poll with a few hacks and you guys can vote which one you'd like to see next.
yeah the review is good for sora :D hope your´s next is good
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

July 03, 2011, 09:24:13 PM #3597 Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 09:27:07 PM by Nega Scott
2nd hack review is up for MarioDK's SMBZ Mario :P  I was testing out my new mic here, so I may need to tweak the settings so that the sound output is more balanced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myZ_L5xrpGg

Also, vote for who's next in the poll!

Quote from: Nega Scott on July 03, 2011, 09:24:13 PM2nd hack review is up for MarioDK's SMBZ Mario :P  I was testing out my new mic here, so I may need to tweak the settings so that the sound output is more balanced. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myZ_L5xrpGg Also, vote for who's next in the poll!
thanks
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Get A Load of This! on July 03, 2011, 03:01:19 PM
As far as reviews go, I was actually going to put one up the other day for MarioDK's Mario PSA but ran into some computer trouble. Would appreciate it if you wouldn't mind holding off on that one until it's confirmed it really just cannot be done. On topic, the review was fairly well presented. Only complains were a lack of knowledge of the source material (though this isn't too much of an issue here) and some timing issues when it gets around to the special attacks.

Off on a tangent again, this actually made me think a bit. A few KC:MM members forming a small review committee, perhaps?

Sorry bout not waiting.  I wanted to make it whilst it was still MarioDK's birthday.  But the review committee sounds like a great idea.