All the HW characters look great! Looking forward to getting them into my PM build. I'm particularly excited to see Ganondorf when he eventually gets done. Saving the best for last I suppose. ;)
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: Gravity on June 29, 2014, 07:20:49 PM
Oh man, there's this one dude in the group of people I play Smash with who hates Ivysaur. He's a Marth player, so he hates dealing with projectile spam.
Which is why he hates my Link, hueheuheuheuheuehueheu
Quote from: Pin0yB0i on June 29, 2014, 06:20:58 PM
Watching CEO 2014 right now and MAN, Pit looks ridiculously annoying.
Quote from: Gravity on June 29, 2014, 03:15:23 PM
I remembered your guys' import last night and ended up adding that, haha. She looks neato, by the way.
That reminds me though, I really hope they make her default color her red team color and do away with that dumb pink one. I figure that'd be easily done through codes, but I just swapped them manually and put Nano's PED Samus over the default and that's just as good I guess.
Page created in 0.036 seconds with 11 queries.