[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Gravity on June 29, 2014, 03:15:23 PM
I remembered your guys' import last night and ended up adding that, haha. She looks neato, by the way.


That reminds me though, I really hope they make her default color her red team color and do away with that dumb pink one. I figure that'd be easily done through codes, but I just swapped them manually and put Nano's PED Samus over the default and that's just as good I guess.

That won't happen simply because of Zero Suit's standard costume being blue. Wouldn't fit with the red team. Probably why Nintendo switched it to the pink costume in the first place.

That Dark Suit import is indeed pretty sick. Also, Nano did the PED Suit import right?... Along with the Light Suit that is now an official alt... Hmm...

Quote from: Mochtroid127 on June 29, 2014, 03:59:22 PM
That won't happen simply because of Zero Suit's standard costume being blue.

Unless they completely disabled transforming mid-match, maybe? Then they'd be totally separate characters and you could mix and match costumes as you please.... I think.

I don't know. Samus is an odd one. She's one of the few characters that (as far as I know) has never been cloned or ported. I would think even as simple as it sounds, it would take a lot of coding. There is a really old code out there that stops her transformations, but I would also think the game would still consider them together no matter what you do. I'm surprised they managed to get it to allow you can select both of their defaults at the same time with separate players. If anyone can do it, it's the PMBR I suppose.

Watching CEO 2014 right now and MAN, Pit looks ridiculously annoying.

Quote from: Pin0yB0i on June 29, 2014, 06:20:58 PM
Watching CEO 2014 right now and MAN, Pit looks ridiculously annoying.

He can be if your opponent knows him as well as Armada does. Sonic is worse IMO. I got beat by someone playing at MAGFest because he B spammed me to death. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't escape. Not a violent person, but I wanted to turn around knock his chair over or something. Ivysaur is by far my least favorite though.

Oh man, there's this one dude in the group of people I play Smash with who hates Ivysaur. He's a Marth player, so he hates dealing with projectile spam.

Which is why he hates my Link, hueheuheuheuheuehueheu

Hey, if someone tries to lame me out..
I have pills/fireballs. I really don't have to care about your projectile at all lol

Anyway, for everyone who wants to watch P:M at CEO right now, it's at twitch.tv/ceogaming
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 29, 2014, 07:31:39 PM #1882 Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 07:56:04 PM by Mochtroid127
Quote from: Gravity on June 29, 2014, 07:20:49 PM
Oh man, there's this one dude in the group of people I play Smash with who hates Ivysaur. He's a Marth player, so he hates dealing with projectile spam.

Which is why he hates my Link, hueheuheuheuheuehueheu

I can see that for Marth a little bit, but try Ganon against projectiles. :P Projectiles I don't mind, Ivysaur, I do. Brawl Ivaysaur was stupid too. He wasn't even that good, but people would just get online and A spam on the ledge and get rewarded for it.

OMG Wizzrobe is making Sonic into the new Fox/Meta Knight. Homing B spam FTW. :/

Post Merge: June 29, 2014, 07:56:04 PM

Never thought I would ever say this, but I'm pulling for FOX.

*sigh* Looks like Munchlax wins another tournament.

That was an amazing set though.

July 01, 2014, 01:56:47 AM #1884 Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 02:03:55 AM by Miacis
Quote from: Nαno on June 28, 2014, 06:09:17 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh my. Seeing some Jugdral love was becoming more and rare, even coming from IntSys's side.

Kinda disappointed the Falchion is untouched, though. Would have been sweet to see the artist's (Pik's?) take on the Tyrfing's minute differences with the Falchion.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.



That Pit was awesome. He was the one we would see in those fake melee roster pictures back in 2005 :D

Quote from: Nαno on July 01, 2014, 08:00:01 PM
Have some screenshots.

http://imgur.com/a/0RiuL
I like the Dark Pit recolor. Is that a separate alt too? Also, at least make his bow silver because that's his primary weapon in Uprising.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on July 02, 2014, 04:56:14 PM
I like the Dark Pit recolor. Is that a separate alt too? Also, at least make his bow silver because that's his primary weapon in Uprising.
This is Pit from NES, not 3DS