[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

That white ZSS is amazing, mainly because of how obscure of a reference it is. As a Metroid fanatic, respect. :P

I assume based on the fact that all 4 of his Melee alternates are there, Ganon will have 11 costumes since he's one of few characters that can go over 10? Or maybe his standard replaces the Brawl brown?

Also, how are Samus' alts going to work? I would guess based on there being vertexes for both Fusion Samus and ZSS that it's in a different slot altogether and since ZSS's blue costume is pretty similar to how she looked in Prime 2, that would fit with Dark Samus in the corresponding blue slot.

I know the hype for this is overflowing everywhere, and I don't mean bring it here... but is there a reason it hasn't been released yet?

Some quick last minute edits?

Website issues?

Anything?

Or are ya just trollin us? :P


November 14, 2014, 08:56:40 PM #2298 Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 09:11:39 PM by Pokemon Master CB
Quote from: Gravity on November 14, 2014, 08:54:11 PM
There's a cat in the way
That is the perfect response.

Ain't even mad.

Post Merge: November 14, 2014, 09:11:39 PM

but seriously...



It will be released on November 14th. Somewhere on this planet.

Thats all I can say.. cuz honestly I don't know the exact status on everything. I've been gone all day.


Quote from: Nαnobuds on November 15, 2014, 01:09:47 AM
It will be released on November 14th. Somewhere on this planet.

So, November 14th.....2015?

Quote from: Nαnobuds on November 13, 2014, 09:12:47 PM

As for the iceburg... where exactly does it seem low-poly? I don't quite see what you mean.
Here´s the pic, looks low poly, or maybe its the shading or just my eyes...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



If I recall correctly, 3.0 was released like 2 days after it was originally planned to be released.

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on November 15, 2014, 03:30:28 AM
If I recall correctly, 3.0 was released like 2 days after it was originally planned to be released.

You recall incorrectly then. It was still the 9th Hawaii time :P

We're working on it guys. Theytah has been up almost 24 hours now workin on [censored] that isnt even his [censored] to work on.

Please understand.

Lol, whoops~

But yeah, I uderstand that you guys don't need to be rushed. It is a high quality mod, and thus will take some very large amounts of time before a proper release can be done.

Quote from: Nαnobuds on November 15, 2014, 03:38:42 AM
You recall incorrectly then. It was still the 9th Hawaii time :P

We're working on it guys. Theytah has been up almost 24 hours now workin on [censored] that isnt even his [censored] to work on.

Please understand.

Mr.Iwata, is that you?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302