Albafika's CSS Garden - Deadpool's CSS stuff completed!

Started by Albafika, May 08, 2010, 08:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

OMG! Wisp CSS stuff! *Downloads*
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: DarkFire on December 01, 2012, 05:56:07 PM
Can you make CSPs and BPs for this please?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4773
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14382
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4177

And can you give me your opinion about these CSPs I made?

I stopped taking requests a while ago, but those sure are cool looking Toon Link textures! Sadly, I'm not into making custom poses and a load of CSPs for characters, so if I'm making these, they'd each be in a different pose. I only do perfect pose CSPs for the CSS stuff as in the OP.

As for your CSPs:

1. First one is.. An ok pose. But you might want to fix the transparency between the legs. See her right knee? I believe that area to the bottom left of it is supposed to be transparent.. .-.

2. The white outlines are intentional? If they are, they look too pixelated... If not, you might want to add a white layer, merge it, trim 'til it's near decent and then manually fix the remaining areas.

3. Some pixels are floating around, like on the left glove's rings? It really helps viewing your CSPs with a black background as in here. Makes it easier to notice what places you forgot to add transparency / pixels you forgot to delete.

Quote from: SonicWolf on December 08, 2012, 10:25:56 AM
OMG! Wisp CSS stuff! *Downloads*
Yay! Someone likes my Wisp CSS stuff! :happy:

Quote from: Albafika on December 11, 2012, 12:16:40 AM
Yay! Someone likes my Wisp CSS stuff! :happy:

One reason is it looks awesome. Another reason is there isn't any others. I believe cuz they are so hard to do. Mind if you share how you made Wisp's? Being pure Graphics it must be hard to do so.
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'd like to request CSPs for all the character's default costumes.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on December 11, 2012, 12:57:12 AM
I'd like to request CSPs for all the character's default costumes.
Idk what to say, i have no words. :>.>:


Quote from: Anivernage on December 11, 2012, 01:11:01 AM
Idk what to say, i have no words. :>.>:



I don't need words, I need portraits.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on December 11, 2012, 01:13:15 AM
I don't need words, I need portraits.
You made mah day xD
Thats why i voted for you in best comedian. :vyse:
....


Ask in SJS thread. he makes Portraits too r)

Quote from: SonicWolf on December 11, 2012, 12:54:43 AM
One reason is it looks awesome. Another reason is there isn't any others. I believe cuz they are so hard to do. Mind if you share how you made Wisp's? Being pure Graphics it must be hard to do so.
Eh, just messed around with in-game pictures and Photoshop 'til I got them to look half-decent in-game. .-.

Quote from: SJS on December 11, 2012, 12:57:12 AM
I'd like to request CSPs for all the character's default costumes.
I see what's happening here... :>.>:

Quote from: Albafika on December 11, 2012, 04:25:36 PM
Eh, just messed around with in-game pictures and Photoshop 'til I got them to look half-decent in-game. .-.

Wow. If someone asks me about Wisp CSPs I gotta show them this. Great Job!
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


April 11, 2013, 02:29:55 PM #116 Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 02:41:01 PM by Albafika
Quote from: SonicWolf on December 11, 2012, 06:31:02 PM
Wow. If someone asks me about Wisp CSPs I gotta show them this. Great Job!
Free advertising, yay!  :happy:

Quote from: cheatglitch on April 04, 2013, 04:28:45 AM
What can you say about this css, made by me: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31639&Moderated=All&facebook=true
I... Guess they are fine. My problem with the CSP is that it's about Deadpool. You could've figured a way to break the Fourth Wall with it, as I did. At the moment, it's just a normal CSP, which isn't wrong, but eh... You get it. :laugh:


Speaking of which... Someone asked me to remake my Deadpool CSPs forBeyondYou's model. I only made the CSS ones, so far:




You guys think I should finish the Result Screen ones?

Sure!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.