Essential PSA Information

Started by Segab, August 04, 2009, 11:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

articles link is broken

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=286748
This thread has more information on hitbox flags in depth so you link to that in the OP.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1096.msg159438#msg159438

Wait so the Flags seen here are tested and proven to work, and should be inputted into the offensive collisons just as the first 18 were? If so, I think tonight I'm gonna add some variety *Evil Laugh*

July 30, 2011, 03:12:12 PM #183 Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 03:14:18 PM by NaruZeldaMaster
Quote from: Triforce Zelda on July 12, 2011, 11:59:41 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1096.msg159438#msg159438

Wait so the Flags seen here are tested and proven to work, and should be inputted into the offensive collisons just as the first 18 were? If so, I think tonight I'm gonna add some variety *Evil Laugh*

do you mean these?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yeah, I tested them all myself, and posted them in the threadwith what I saw their effects...
Don't know how they'd be useful though....


Quote
Offsets:[1177]
-Z offset. how the hitbox is moved in the Z plane compared to the bone the bubble it is set to. (Z offset is useless since Brawl is played in the 2D plane.)
-Y offset. see Z offset, in this case the Y plane, or vertical.
-X offset. See Z offset, in this case the X plane, or horizontal.


I believe that the X and Z axes are switched. So a positive Z offset would move the hitbox to the right. This is also true for BrawlBox X and Z axes. Sorry if this has already been corrected or if I am mistaken.
Hacks: Voldemort, Omega Samus PSA

Brawl FC: 3222-6546-2360

It'll need to be corrected in the next versions of Brawlbox and PSA, becaue I kept typing in X thinking it was gonna go left or right when instead it goes behind a building or in front of my face.

i put 10E for the spike, in which i smack the character down in mid air, where does 10E go? in the flags section? where?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@Rick Li: It goes in the trajectory section.

@anyone who knows: What are these commands used in?

Cancel 01
Cancel 02

January 26, 2012, 01:16:18 AM #189 Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 01:23:47 AM by masamune
@Segab could you upload the updated psa data again plz ? ( megaupload has been shut down )

and does anyone know how to make some moves faster ? (link's neutral combo for example)


The link to the list of Graphics keeps taking me to a porn website. O_O
Can someone please fix this? :oshi:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 30, 2014, 12:22:38 AMThe link to the list of Graphics keeps taking me to a porn website. O_O
Can someone please fix this? :oshi:
Thanks for pointing that out.

The link has been updated.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

June 30, 2014, 01:58:38 AM #192 Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 04:10:09 PM by TheShyGuy
ehhhhhh..... any link that goes to freecp net goes there..............including the "click here" under the Generate Articles subcategory

(A quick kc-mm search shows it being used a little bit years ago)