Any errors moving back to this domain?

Started by Vyse, April 19, 2012, 10:39:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KnightMario on May 13, 2012, 12:18:55 PM
dsi internet sucks. on 1 forum, any post I made got deleted.
Yours perhaps, my DSi's internet is perfectly fine. I can browse the forums no problem, it's only the login/register now. This wasn't a problem before either.

hm...
weird.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

May 13, 2012, 12:42:01 PM #197 Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 12:46:09 PM by Puraidou-chan
Hang on, it went through this time o.o

I think it's the register/login page, cause the login on the top right worked :|

edit: Eh.... now it can't post... >:|
Stupid DSi connection to the server xD