Any errors moving back to this domain?

Started by Vyse, April 19, 2012, 10:39:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



It doesn't seem like the Vault sigs are working o.o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Weird.

Everything works on my phone.
The topics, home, etc. But on my CPU its still maintenance mode.
Any idea why this is?

you need to flush your dns cache. load up commadn prompt if u r on a windows OS, and typ ipconfig /flushdns. you need to close pout of web browaers first. then restart ur computer after flushing
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 28, 2012, 01:59:26 PM #170 Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 03:18:59 PM by Puraidou-chan
Editing a submission in the BV is possible without any issues, but this does pop up above the KC-MM logo and such





All the links in the Descriptions boxes of the Vault entries are replaced with http://

Quote from: Metal Sonic on April 28, 2012, 01:55:09 PM
you need to flush your dns cache. load up commadn prompt if u r on a windows OS, and typ ipconfig /flushdns. you need to close pout of web browaers first. then restart ur computer after flushing
I just flushed out the cache from my google chrome. ∙_∙
"Empty Cache"
"When: The beginning of time."

Closed, opened, came back to KCMM, and everything worked. Ω_Ω

Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 28, 2012, 03:24:44 PM
I just flushed out the cache from my google chrome. ∙_∙
"Empty Cache"
"When: The beginning of time."

Closed, opened, came back to KCMM, and everything worked. Ω_Ω
That's your browser cache, not the DNS cache...

Quote from: Puraidou-chan on April 28, 2012, 03:27:46 PM
That's your browser cache, not the DNS cache...
I know that.
But when I cleared out just the browser it worked. :/
I cleared out the DNS cache after I cleared out my browser. Θ.Θ

Quote from: Puraidou-chan on April 28, 2012, 01:59:26 PM
All the links in the Descriptions boxes of the Vault entries are replaced with http://
Fixed

Yay! I r back =D *gets caught up on all her newz*
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Ok i did all the clearing crap restarted my cpu and was able to get on kcmm for about...1 min...then it went back to the maintence mode...this is starting to piss me off since i have to restart my cpu just to get on the forums...plz fix this because this is more annoying than the connection problems...the only way i am here is through  my phone
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

only thing I noticed so far with moving back here is my BV Siggy breaking again. else seems ok with general forum surfing/posting.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I'm in the same position as GBC now.
It works for afew hours, then I gotta clean out the cache and restart etc.
It's crazy. @.@

Quote from: GBC on April 29, 2012, 01:51:15 AM
Ok i did all the clearing crap restarted my cpu and was able to get on kcmm for about...1 min...then it went back to the maintence mode...this is starting to piss me off since i have to restart my cpu just to get on the forums...plz fix this because this is more annoying than the connection problems...the only way i am here is through  my phone
Just give it time.

There is nothing for us to fix. The DNS is configured correctly.