Rayman Animation (and PSA) Hack -NEW BETA COMING SOON-

Started by Mattimation, October 10, 2012, 09:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Version 0.2 is getting ready! Choose the dance that should be the next taunt!

Smooth Criminal
3 (30%)
Beat It
0 (0%)
Gangnam Style
6 (60%)
Shufflin'
1 (10%)
Moon Walking
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

I really like this. Keep up the good work
My youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIZiiqCTRpJzGerDPthk_BQ

My Twitter
https://twitter.com/jnernerman


Add me on video games and stuffs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Time to pick this project back up! They'll be quite some changes now that I can make better animations and all that so stay tuned for all the new stuff I'm going to offer you guys with Beta 2!

I am currently working on adding new bones and parts on the model to give Rayman more emotions and make better animations of stuff I had problems with before.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I hope that you get Rayman to work that you wish him like :)