Rosalina Version V3 aka complete rosalina released

Started by Allbait, March 07, 2010, 04:29:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlazingBarrager on August 13, 2010, 06:19:49 PM
(Sorry for the double post).

I seemed to have noticed another problem with your Rosalina, and this one happens to be a more serious one. Apparently whenever I play as her (and I'm sure it applies to CPUs as well) the game will freeze after playing a match for a while. I didn't have this problem with the last version of your moveset so I thought it was something in this new update. Do you (or anyone else) have any idea as to why this happens? Just so we're clear on this situation, I use Standard Brawl (no hacks) with Riivolution.

Hmm never froze for me... I use brawl+ and neogamma... I didn't make any huge updates since I was already happy with it before... Try deleting and putting the hack back in...

On another note. If anyone wants to take this edit it make new attacks and release go for it!
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Okay I'll try. She's a really great character so I hate to have this happen frequently.

Real men use Peach

Um Hi, I really liked Rosalina Ver 2. Moveset, it makes my brother angry when I spam her aerials (especially her Nair), one problem though...She freezes the One player mode after about maybe 5 minutes of playing. Is it possible you could fix that? I haven't tried Complete Rosalina yet but I like all of Ver 2 Rosalina's moves.
"Be yourself, love who you are."

dont bump old threads this project is dead
almost 1 year since last post
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

We are wondering how to add the hack into the game. CAN U PLZ TELL US?!?!?!
hannahANDheidi

If this thread really is dead, I suggest that someone lock it.