SonicBrawler's Way-Past-Cool Hacks -Ambitious Animator-

Started by SonicBrawler, August 03, 2013, 03:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 17, 2016, 12:11:34 AM
You could have just used the Print Screen function or press F9 when Dolphin is open.
These pics are form my twitter. i dont use dolphin and didnt have my capture card set up at the time.

Quote from: SubZero2 on February 17, 2016, 01:15:26 AM
I like.
It be cool if a brawl styled version was included too.

thanks. but sonic generations isnt brawl styled so i see no point in changing them.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh. So you're playing your Wii through your monitor?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Well. its about time I posted this. I've been playing so much smash 4 and pokken but I put time aside and worked on amy. heres a new preview of her! She is still over rob.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.