More Information/Discovery on Menu Files

Started by KingJigglypuff, May 19, 2013, 05:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

May 19, 2013, 05:22:09 PM Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 05:52:08 PM by KingJigglypuff
*If this is in the wrong section, please let me know*

During my time away, I decided to look into the Brawl ISO to see if there were any more files that could be edited for a more complete character replacement.

With what's already known combined with what I found, here's what I found so far:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If one edits the current files in my findings, then everything except the Results Screen character name and the character name for the Replay menu, the Event Mode selection menu, and the Records section will be edited.

I hope this will help users further complete their character replacements.

Also, feel free to share what any of you have found as well.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Result Screen character logos are on the STGRESULT file, and somewhere else I forgot:

pf > stage > melee > STGRESULT_en.pac->2->MiscData[110]. Not sure if you mentioned this one up there.

Quote from: Albafika on May 20, 2013, 05:48:14 PM
Result Screen character logos are on the STGRESULT file, and somewhere else I forgot:

pf > stage > melee > STGRESULT_en.pac->2->MiscData[110]. Not sure if you mentioned this one up there.
I did not mention that. I'll add it to the OP.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

The info here has been highly useful to me. Thanks a ton.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on May 20, 2013, 08:26:05 PM
The info here has been highly useful to me. Thanks a ton.
Glad it helped. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 20, 2013, 08:28:41 PM
Glad it helped. :)

If ever I said Jigglypuff is lame, I was sorely mistaken.  :srs:

This is beyond (pun not intended) helpful for me, especially when working with Riivolution to completely replace a character.

Thank you so much for this bit of information. :)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]