Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

v0.71 has major optimizations and features that previous versions didn't have. In my opinion (and I think many others share this opinion), v0.71 is the most stable out of all the BB versions.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Aye, but that's been for other things. I just load a model and it's move set then got to work making Key Frames. I've yet to have it crash on me, unlike the other, older 2 I mentioned XD I've yet to run into a problem that wasn't cause of my own computer with 0.68c, so I keep using it and it's more comfortable button and menu layout.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




April 15, 2016, 02:41:02 AM #828 Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 02:42:32 AM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
Cept A -> A and the Grab... I am so going to fix those for sure when I get a strong enough pc again.. And when Jiggy finishes his pass of the model/PSA code, since it's in need of a tune up XD Kit's model is still the first true imported version of the model and needs a look at.. The Psa code is more cleaning and tidying since he's gotten tonz better in his PSA work XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




Aye. I can't code worth a damn and needed help back when I was working on Tifa. Jiggy was a great help and when I started Kit up, ...uh.. I think he offered to help.. or was it I asked ... huh.. Well, either way, I am very thankful for his help. I wouldn't get very far without his great PSA knowledge.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I'm glad he was there to help you Kit Ballard.

Me too ^_^ I'll admit, I still feel a little bad for swatting him when he wanted to add in an animation at one time... I guess I have too much of a problem with trying to get what I see brought into the light then to let someone else try. I'm still that way, but am more accepting of any ideas and light tweek ideas he has for the psa or a general idea tweek.. uhg I need my pc back! I want to finish my projects so bad now.. been almost a year since that stupid thing died on me.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



You did the best you can. I'm looking foward to this mod.