Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Final Smash completed and sent off to be psa'ed. Should be epic as hell =D

Post Merge: September 23, 2013, 12:11:34 AM

http://kitballard.deviantart.com/art/FinalSmash-402168226
Here's the animation =3

Post Merge: September 23, 2013, 01:31:21 AM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hah. Epic. (Last update today XD)
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



September 26, 2013, 03:51:14 AM #796 Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 12:05:17 AM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
 :>.>:No replies to a final smash reveal... I'm a bit miffed...

Post Merge: September 27, 2013, 12:05:17 AM

Brawl Alpha - Kit Ballard - Final Smash: Phantom Blade

Since no one cares anymore, I dono why I'm sharing this videa =p
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Im curious if I can use this psa with ABloodyCanadians GSS psa as well.

I.. wut?
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Your PSA is over Samus. A Bloody Canadian has a psa called gun slinger Samus over Zero suit Samus. I was curious if the filesize limits would allow both psa's to function.



Videos boost hype. :D

So looking at that, one thing I'd suggest is speeding up certain parts of her animations.

Her up-special for example kinda spends too much time in the fliping stage. Its a GREAT move and animation and I like it a lot, but it would be nice if the flow of battle didn't seem to stop suddenly because you did the move. (I'm assuming that was the up special since she went up...)

Another move that caught my attention as being a bit too slow was her down A air attack. Looked like there was a lot of start lag there which to me makes it look easily avoidable. I don't think Kit's a slow fighter.

Overall a good looking psa.

And I like that you've got Tifa in there. I'm actually doing an updated PSA for her... too bad they are both over ZSS.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

That Final Smash has some Cinematic Potential... Not that it needs to be... lol.

September 30, 2013, 07:17:57 PM #804 Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 07:19:12 PM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on September 30, 2013, 03:51:08 PM
That Final Smash has some Cinematic Potential... Not that it needs to be... lol.
Oh, there's plans for that. Waiting till the PSA work's done to make sure she has the space.
Quote from: Kagemaru on September 30, 2013, 05:36:09 AM
Videos boost hype. :D

So looking at that, one thing I'd suggest is speeding up certain parts of her animations.

Her up-special for example kinda spends too much time in the fliping stage. Its a GREAT move and animation and I like it a lot, but it would be nice if the flow of battle didn't seem to stop suddenly because you did the move. (I'm assuming that was the up special since she went up...)

Another move that caught my attention as being a bit too slow was her down A air attack. Looked like there was a lot of start lag there which to me makes it look easily avoidable. I don't think Kit's a slow fighter.

Overall a good looking psa.

And I like that you've got Tifa in there. I'm actually doing an updated PSA for her... too bad they are both over ZSS.
Air-U-B (Still figuring out Standing-U-B's move) will mostly be used when she's about to fall off the stage, which is when most people won't go after her. Also, she's still able to use Phantom Edge, which is a Punishing move on top of a Recovery. It can spike those who chase you =3 Been Spiking some lvl 9's in some runs.

Her Air - D - B is how it's done in her game. It's even about the same speed. The hit box for it's pretty wide too, so If the foe's not careful, they'll be caught in it. She's also been fixed, so none of that "tip -> No damage on Landing" issue that's shown in the video.. It's pretty ballanced for this game honestly, since Speeding it up, specially with how fast she dives, will make her a tad unbalanced in her favor.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Just a few opinions. But thanks for replying.

Looking forward to the end result.

Who's you're PSAer? Kjp?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 30, 2013, 08:03:17 PM
Just a few opinions. But thanks for replying.

Looking forward to the end result.

Who's you're PSAer? Kjp?
No offence taken honestly =3 just explaining why it seemed that way.

And yep. he's been doing an awesome job with my flailing about and being super fussy about some things. I appreciate his work ^_^
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Kagemaru on September 30, 2013, 08:03:17 PM
Who's you're PSAer? Kjp?
Indeed, I am. =p
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

edit: Ninja'd by KJP

Yeah KJP's a cool guy.

Lucky you though. Most PSAers would decline to help and tell you to learn how to PSA... (Really trying to make that not seem like a [censored] thing to say cause I"m not trying to start no arguments.) but he's cool to PSA your stuff for you.

How big is her file size? Will you be able to also fit a Samus psa (at least a defualt one?) in the Samus slot?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Should be peachy honestly. So far, we've kept her file size small. I'm going to gear twards finishing up her attacks and grabs, so we can get to the point of "YES!! WE MADE AN AWESOME ZSS PSA FOR ONCE =D!!"
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!