Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 30, 2013, 08:09:44 PMHow big is her file size?
So far, her file size is 278KB.

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 30, 2013, 08:09:44 PMWill you be able to also fit a Samus psa (at least a defualt one?) in the Samus slot?
So far, Samus works just fine without any edits.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

October 26, 2013, 12:48:01 AM #811 Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 04:31:11 PM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
Kit Animates - Catch Animation - Kit for Brawl

Post Merge: October 26, 2013, 04:31:10 PM

Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



September 11, 2015, 09:50:04 AM #812 Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 09:51:04 AM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
Ya know... Maybe I should stop sitting on this. I might do a Public Release of a Pre-Alpha build for Kit.. What you guys think?

Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Wow, [censored] me, I thought this was dead a loooong time ago. XD

Personally I'd love one, but it's up to you.

nah.. It never died, specially since I've been working on it off and on in secret since 2013. Maybe I should get a couple more attacks in and adjust the Grab before I do this release.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



April 05, 2016, 03:13:09 PM #815 Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 03:24:09 PM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
....hmmm... expect som'in...

soon™
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Holy crap. I forgot about this thread.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Been sitting on this long enough. Here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tspr25eon7fqp3c/Kit%20-%20Moveset.rar?dl=0

This is Kit Ballard 0.58a. No, those arn't random numbers for the version =p This is an Alpha build. Meaning Many things don't work as intended and are bound to change (Like Final Smash and Grab are going to change for sure). Also I know Attack11 and 12 (A -> A) looks funny. I plan on fixing them.

With my Pc turning belly up last year, all work (This and anything else I wanted to do) came to a rather annoying, and dramatic, halt. With me being unable to work on this properly, as my laptop is ill-suited to run BrawlBox at 60 Fps and I know for a fact Dolphin is out of the question, I've (finally) decided to let you guys play around with what's done, at the very least. If I can ever, somehow, get the funds to replace my busted ass Pc, I will return to all my projects.

Leme know your thoughts and NO you are not aloud to modify, upload, or what ever with this pack as your own OR as a collab. When I get my pc replaced, I plan on returning to this project. This project isn't "Dead", persay, but more "stalled" due to what happened with my Desktop Pc. If you want to reskin, that's cool, but you are not releasing it, at least not for now. Sorry if this paragraph sounds so mean, it's just I've dedicated myself to this, and I want to finish it with minimal help (Thank you a ton to KingJigglyPuff for his PSA work though). It's a kink in my honor, I guess.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



You're welcome. Hopefully, we'll be able to get Kit finished someday.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

April 05, 2016, 06:49:23 PM #819 Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 08:38:05 PM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 05, 2016, 06:19:44 PM
You're welcome. Hopefully, we'll be able to get Kit finished someday.
Agreed Jiggy. You put up with so much from my pickyness, I'm thankful to have a great team mate to work with. ^_^

edit: Oh I think I should tell how her B's work.

Standing/Air N-B: Hold Button to create a 1 Damage/tick vacuum vortex. release to slam the blade into the ground for a final hit. If held too long, she'll start taking damage herself. (Based on Dust: Elysian Tail)

Side-B: Phantom Edge. Has Spike potential. Can go 3 different directions. Also, When used, Kit will be classed as Airborn. Tilting Up will make her phase upwards. Tilting Down will have her phase down. Phasing down into the ground will have her skid to a stop.

Ground Up-B is techincally not in. It's currently a recycled Air Up-B.
Air-Up-B: No damager Launcher. Able to move after but loose jumps and unable to use Phantom Edge (if that's in this version).

Air-Down-B: Blade Dive. She'll mostly stop her momentum and dive blade first into the ground. She will not cancel out of it, so make sure you don't miss the ground.

I don't recall if i even did a Ground-Down-B for this build...

Final Smash: The attack is getting reworked, but for the moment, there is an annoying chance of missing if you use the attack too close to someone. It's an "On Hit" Final Smash, so try not to miss. At least it still looks BA:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Should be about it.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Are you using Brawlbox or Maya to make the animations?

Kit's been using BrawlBox this whole time, if I recall correctly.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

April 14, 2016, 08:33:02 PM #822 Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 08:34:35 PM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
Yup. Brawlbox. Version 0.65c if memory serves correctly (My laptop isn't linked to the BrawlBox's files, so I don't know which version I was using off the top of my head)

edit: For some odd reason I also have version 0.63 and 0.65 on here <,> Me and disliking deleting older versions lol
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




April 14, 2016, 11:27:30 PM #824 Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 11:37:40 PM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
I wasn't a fan on the layout. Plus why? Nothing that would change what I already use it for o.o I do even have 0.76b on here and it's still pretty much the same for what I'd use it for, just everything's moved around uncomfortably.

edit: I could look into it more to fix up things like her facial reactions and maybe the eyes if it supports it on there, else I'll keep using what I know best, 0.65c. I mean, look at that animation:

(hell that was back before we fix'ed Blade's glow XD)
Was made in 0.65c. It'd look the same even if I animated it in 0.76b. *shrugs and giggles*
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!