Awards - Full List, Claims, Updates

Started by Miacis, August 08, 2011, 10:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

August 24, 2015, 05:44:52 PM #2490 Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 01:07:12 PM by ebola16
SJS was supposed to give these awards out on the "Brawl Vault Community Support" thread (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=38592.0), but he has not done so. Also, the point system does not really explain how one qualifies for the awards. I restored a lot of links, so I think I qualify :-)
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

I think there's a problem with BV's automatic award giving. I haven't received the "Active Contributor" or "King for a Day" award when I should have. I would understand if it had something to do with switching hosts.
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Quote from: ebola16 on December 16, 2015, 01:11:03 PM
I would understand if it had something to do with switching hosts.
Yes, I haven't set up the scripts on the new server yet. Sorry about that.

How much time is left so I can get my full Heart Container award?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Just to notify others, I received my "Active Contributor" award so the award scripts are at least partially implemented again.
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Not sure why, but I lost my Tutorial Writer Award, at least I cannot see it in the Award List.
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Should make a "I survived the wrath of the dreaded 503 errors" to those who was on kc from the time they manifested badly till the server move XD
feel free to ignore this lol mostly joking
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Infernape on January 10, 2016, 12:49:05 AM
Not sure why, but I lost my Tutorial Writer Award, at least I cannot see it in the Award List.
Helping Hand replaced it.

When you get a higher tier of award, you don't keep the lower ones. You can't have Heart Piece and Heart Container at the same time, for example.

Do posts in off-topic sections count towards the 500 posts required for the Heart Piece awards?
Quote from: SegtendoNoobs have been taking over Brawl Vault. ಠ_ಠ


Off-topic posts don't count to your official post count.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


When you donate money to help the site out, is the total amount kept track of or do you have to donate $10 off the bat?

I just realized I deserve the Shadow the pinhog award lol
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36135

well, What I was actually going to actually ask is about my "Star hacker" award, I had to delete all of my hacks and merge them up in big packs because they all got their preview pics links broken, its been a while since then and I see I havent lost the download numbers, I feel curious to ask how does this thing work

Private Lady From Your City - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating
https://privateladyescorts.com

Private Lady From Your Town - Anonymous Casual Dating - No Selfie
https://privateladyescorts.com - Meet Ladies Online - No Selfie - Anonymous Adult Dating -   Meet Private Lady Online

Girls In Your Town - No Selfie - Anonymous Sex Dating
https://secrelocal.com

Womens From Your City - Anonymous Adult Dating - No Verify