Awards - Full List, Claims, Updates

Started by Miacis, August 08, 2011, 10:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: windhunter7 on June 09, 2015, 07:04:38 PM
Yeah, it's "King for a day". Hence the reason it's temporary.
The award for getting featured is not the same as the King for a Day award. The former is permanent.

Please let staff address things like this.

So I can't let others know what the staff have told me, now? I woulda thought my comment was ok, since it explained why the King for a Day badge is only temporary... Please tell me if you're serious about that post, as I'd like to know if my post was as bad as you say.

June 10, 2015, 02:56:59 AM #2477 Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 02:58:24 AM by Vyse
Well, you were wrong, because he was asking about the Featured award, not King for a Day, so... yes?

The content of your post was factual, but it had no bearing on the question at hand.

Ah, I see; you think I was responding to this:

Quote from: bizzozeron on March 21, 2015, 10:55:51 AM
Uhm... I got featured?  So I guess that's worth a little pin or something, yeah?  I actually don't use the forums much, but it'd be nice to get the pin in case I decide to finally make a thread for myself or something.

when I wasn't. I was actually responding to this guy who responded on June 09, which is why I responded on that same day. Anyway, he was asking about King for a Day, which is why I responded as I did. He apparently deleted his post for some odd reason, though. You know, if you Staff members actually looked at posts before everyone else, like you should, you guys woulda seen his post.

Your posts were four minutes apart. I apologize for not being immediately alerted to every post on the board. A clear deficiency on my part.

Quote from: windhunter7 on June 10, 2015, 03:21:42 PM
if you Staff members actually looked at posts before everyone else, like you should, you guys woulda seen his post.
Shame we haven't reached godhood yet. We're getting there, though!
Or we could inflict Moderated upon the entire board. That'd work too.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on June 10, 2015, 04:31:29 PM
Or we could inflict Moderated upon the entire board. That'd work too.
I vouch for that. And we can probably hire wildhunter7 to check through all of those posts before approving them. He seems to have what the whole Staff Team lacks.

Quote from: Albafika on June 10, 2015, 04:35:03 PM
He seems to have what the whole Staff Team lacks.

Consistent avatars?


June 10, 2015, 05:36:46 PM #2483 Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 05:41:01 PM by windhunter7
I apologize for the sarcasm; I didn't mean it in that way.

I do have an idea, though; would it be possible to have replies on the main topics(Like this one, for example) and only those topics not be able to be deleted/removed without authorization from a Staff member? Because then these last 10 or so posts would've never crowded up this thread, as there wouldn't be any confusion about my post.

Or, on the other hand, I have an even simpler idea: You could trust me in that I NEVER answer a question that isn't asked. I may be confused about the wording, but that would only mean that I might answer a question in the wrong way, not answering a completely and totally different question entirely! In fact, if you guys promise you'll trust me more, I will try my best to not be sarcastic in the future.

Post Merge: June 10, 2015, 05:39:18 PM

P.S. to Haseyo: I might not change it constantly, or at all in months and months, but that doesn't mean I won't change it. In fact, I was going to change it dependant on each major thing I accomplish in my hacking.(For example, I'm gonna make it Wolf Link after I finish his model or his PSA, though I haven't decided which yet)

Post Merge: June 10, 2015, 05:41:01 PM

*Note: The one I'm currently using was actually to celebrate something; it was to celebrate that I had learned to be much friendlier on these forums, as I was initially a jerk-face, but have been promoted to a tightwad.

June 10, 2015, 07:34:44 PM #2484 Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 07:36:39 PM by Ricky (Br3)
Quote from: Miacis on June 10, 2015, 04:31:29 PM
Shame we haven't reached godhood yet. We're getting there, though!

We're just a sword, two quest beds and a lot of blood away from that!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Miacis on June 10, 2015, 04:31:29 PM
Shame we haven't reached godhood yet. We're getting there, though!
Or we could inflict Moderated upon the entire board. That'd work too.
Its almost as if the staff are only human with everyday lives and jobs...

Come on. Get on you ass and stay on the computer all day. You're a moderator, you must be watching these forums 24/7.

Slackers.


Quote from: Nαnobuds on June 11, 2015, 05:49:17 PM
Its almost as if the staff are only human with everyday lives and jobs...

Come on. Get on you ass and stay on the computer all day. You're a moderator, you must be watching these forums 24/7.

Slackers.

We actually have a few normal users doing that for free
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



June 12, 2015, 10:05:35 PM #2488 Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 10:06:41 PM by Miacis
Quote from: Haseyo on June 10, 2015, 05:11:49 PM
Consistent avatars?
A staff member with a consistent avatar is the sure sign that they're dead. Like, true irl dead.
Which is why we're slowly losing hope of finding Jack H to renew our domain name. (That new hosting contract is coming soon, I swear. We already fixed the blog... mostly.)

Windhunter, don't apply to the staff if you plan to keep that avatar. You might end up endangering your life.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on June 12, 2015, 10:05:35 PM
We already fixed the blog... mostly.

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]