Iwvi's Imports and stuff: Black Shadow F ZERO

Started by Iwvi, March 28, 2012, 04:45:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jake the dog over

Ness
2 (7.4%)
Lucas
2 (7.4%)
Kirby
4 (14.8%)
Pikachu
8 (29.6%)
Mario
1 (3.7%)
Luigi
2 (7.4%)
Wario
5 (18.5%)
Anyone else?
3 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 27

a juzgar por el pm del otro dia, supongo que ya le has puesto las manos encima a sasha o:

Asi es, he estado reduciendo lo posible sin reducir la calidad del modelo. Pero realmente no se que decir. Hay un gran desperdicio de vertices por todas partes.

usa primero lo del wield (conviertes en editable poly, seleccionas todo, scrolleas abajito a donde dice wield, ledas click en el cuadrito no en el boton donde dice; cambias el numero a 0,01 y ya) despues del wield ya es recomentable usar el prooptimizer, o almenos asi lo hago yo el wield es magico, porque elimina todos los vertices encimados, y los modelos de MMD tienen mucho a eso porqe para efectos y spec maps utilizan capas "fisicas" sobre el modelo

Lo he notado. Lo de weld siempre lo hago, para tener todo en un solo elemento y sin problemas. Pero el prooptimizer no me agrada tanto. Al menos no en estos casos. Deja todo raro.

por lo general los modelos de MMD tienen 7 texturas, yo acostumbro tenerlas en 256x256 y guardarlas en jpeg para generar menor espacio posible, ademas de prooptimizar a un maximo de 60% solo en los objetos que lo requieran, solo asegurate que el total de vertices no revase los 8 000 y creo que todo ira bien

@Iwvi para cuando crees que estará el Jake el perro que estas haciendo?
Pretending that we live doesn't make us alive.
Pretending that we see doesn't give us the sight.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


j/k. Nice Black Shadow. =o F-Zero needs more love.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: blaze0001 on October 03, 2013, 05:48:21 PM
@Iwvi para cuando crees que estará el Jake el perro que estas haciendo?
Oh, hablando español eh. pues la verdad no se, en estos momentos estoy inoficalmente retirado, jaja. Pero es un secreto, shhh.

Quote from: KingSexyPuff on October 03, 2013, 05:50:24 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


j/k. Nice Black Shadow. =o F-Zero needs more love.

I love that scene. I have it memorized, if I ever need to deliver an awesome pre-ass-kicking speech (Very unlikely) I have the whole Ezekiel 25:17 ready. About F-Zero, yeah, it needs more playable representatives. I also wanted to import Goro over someone (but I believe that was done) maybe on wario just for fun. And The skull, pico, and that guy that loked like eggman and mario fused together.

I was going to import Goroh over Ganon a while ago for a PSA I've been meaning to work on for the past 4 years, but I don't think it's gonna happen, so I encourage you to do so. If you do though, I don't recommend using the Assist Trophy model because it's absolute garbage. He has no fingers, and it's pretty low-poly. I'd recommend a custom one maybe. I dunno. Your call. :1

@Iwvy
Just wondering.

Are there any chances you will be importing Horohoro some time in the future?

There are some chances.  But I'm semi-retired at the moment. Cause college and stuff. So, I'll get back to mods when I get a break from school. I have around a month until school ends. After that, It's quite possible.