Iwvi's Imports and stuff: Black Shadow F ZERO

Started by Iwvi, March 28, 2012, 04:45:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jake the dog over

Ness
2 (7.4%)
Lucas
2 (7.4%)
Kirby
4 (14.8%)
Pikachu
8 (29.6%)
Mario
1 (3.7%)
Luigi
2 (7.4%)
Wario
5 (18.5%)
Anyone else?
3 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 27

@ agent-s: Oh now I get it thanks. I do believe you can edit UVs and reimport with no need of rerigging. And I'll  see what I can do when I'm done with Kyama's request and my new favorite character, CLAPTRAP! he is just too awesome.

@Ninka, It was filesize indeed, then the legs were being mean. To be fair it was one of the first models I tried to import. But I would have to restart in order to get him right. And I am just getting back to active modding so I have him on hold.

@Zerotwo: It's fine, I wanted to do this since some time. Just did not know if anyone would be interested in it. Also people said rigging over bowser was a horrible experience, so I kept putting it of. It was rather easy cause they had basically the same skeleton, only the head is different.

I'll be releasing him either tonight or tomorrow. It is done, but I won't be home to release it.

thank you for your answer i am glad to hear for yuna

about the uv for others models it is maybe possible but i have not find for instance

good continuation and great screen for the import of giga bowser

Hm... Perhaps I'm just nitpicking here... But it looks like the rig could use a little more refining. The shoulders look off, and perhaps the neck too. But I can't really 100% tell from that screenshot.

May 25, 2013, 05:16:30 AM #108 Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 01:04:08 AM by Iwvi
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on May 24, 2013, 09:03:27 PM
Hm... Perhaps I'm just nitpicking here... But it looks like the rig could use a little more refining. The shoulders look off, and perhaps the neck too. But I can't really 100% tell from that screenshot.
Shoulders are fine. The neck is not as good, but It was the best I could get, since I had to stretch it for it to be wi-fi safe. Bowser's head and Giga's head are of very different sizes. But I really like how the rig worked out overall.

And he is out, clic for download.
:bowser:



I think I have a new fave Bowser hack thanks to you. :D

Great job on Giga Bowser. I've played around with him for a while and haven't noticed any issues aside from the thumbs, which look a little odd during victory animations. Everything other than that is perfect, though. No lighting issues, no ugly animations, no freezes, no de-syncs, no nothin'.

Thank you once again. :)


May 29, 2013, 02:47:22 AM #112 Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 03:34:46 AM by Keil Crimson
I now have a Giga Bowser over normal Bowser to go with the Giga Bowser moveset I've had for awhile. D:

I love you and want there to be more people like you in the world. Thank you. :< *nods*

The moveset I'm speaking of is here, by the way. http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=5660.0

Quite old, but quite effective. :3


Glad you liked him, and I have never seen that PSA. I'll make a good combo with Giga Bowser. I may add that to the description so people know about it.

I'm gonna have to take that back. That moveset and a different one I have both need tweaking. XD;

Perhaps somebody will make a newer, more polished version.

Either way, the outfit is still awesome. :3


hey bro just letting you know... if you dont feel like doing that hao import ill be more than happy to help you out with that.
R  U  O  K!!!?


I went on a "trip" I'll be studying away from home and had to go and check where I was gonna stay. Anyway, I'll be making that touhou girl Kyuma, don't worry. I just had a few hacks to finish before. But I promise my next hack will be that girl :P. After that you'll see something really funny. Of which I'll post previews tomorrow.

@DevMasters: Well, I still want to import him. But honestly I have waaaay too many projects. Feel free to import him. I don't know If there is a model online. I have yet to T-pose the one I have, though.

Well... I can try to t-pose the one you have man, because I can not and when i say cant not i mean CAN NOT find his model  anywhere. So just give me a copy of your model. I never really tried to t-pose so, do you know any good tutorial videos for it.
R  U  O  K!!!?

Well claptrap is ready, now onto the world of touhou. I am afraid and exited at the same time.
Click the little fella for download.
:rob:



Also check out this Hao by DevMasters, it turned out really good.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32917