Smashville problem

Started by Mudkip97, February 27, 2014, 10:49:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Okay so I have this problem. I wanted to port a Temple stage to Smashville using a module and so on like usual. But when I play the stage I only see invisible platforms and only the background of Smashville and I don't see my stage.

What do I do?

I think it's either the rel file, or the lack of one.

February 28, 2014, 12:27:17 AM #2 Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 11:38:59 PM by Mudkip97
Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on February 27, 2014, 11:33:10 PM
I think it's either the rel file, or the lack of one.

No no it has one. But maybe it's because Smashville has many stage files?

Post Merge: February 28, 2014, 11:38:59 PM

I've found the problem. You have to replace all 5 Animal crossing stages with the stage you are replacing with.