KJP's School of PSA! (Take 2) School is Closed for Now...

Started by KingJigglypuff, July 26, 2014, 04:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should I cancel my PSA School?

No. We need someone to teach PSA.
17 (89.5%)
Yes. These interruptions and delays are annoying.
1 (5.3%)
No opinion.
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Recently, I got the computer back. But I'm gonna have to delay Lesson 3 again to next week again (I'm not alone right now, so there would be background noise).

But, I've been thinking...

Should I just cancel this School? My main reasoning is that I get people's hopes up for an upcoming lesson, then some sort of interruption happens, which causes me to have to delay the lesson to next week, which then disappoints people looking forward to learn more. Even to the point of them dropping out.

I hate having to delay lessons, due to constant interruptions. :\
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

oh, relax. For me it is okay. My personal life is also busy, mainly because I will start work, as far as it has been 1 month since my birthday (I am 14). I will not have much time now...

my suggestion? just record tutorials for each thing. one on gfx, one on model changers, etc, and put them on youtube.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 30, 2014, 05:05:16 PM
my suggestion? just record tutorials for each thing. one on gfx, one on model changers, etc, and put them on youtube.
I agree with this...

But I will have to drop out due to school being my main time consumer now.

Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 30, 2014, 04:59:47 PM
Recently, I got the computer back. But I'm gonna have to delay Lesson 3 again to next week again (I'm not alone right now, so there would be background noise).

But, I've been thinking...

Should I just cancel this School? My main reasoning is that I get people's hopes up for an upcoming lesson, then some sort of interruption happens, which causes me to have to delay the lesson to next week, which then disappoints people looking forward to learn more. Even to the point of them dropping out.

I hate having to delay lessons, due to constant interruptions. :\
Do as you can/want...

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 30, 2014, 05:05:16 PM
my suggestion? just record tutorials for each thing. one on gfx, one on model changers, etc, and put them on youtube.
Yeah, something like that...
Or you can record them all when you have some free time, and when you have what you want, you can just cut/edit the video as you like and upload them every Saturday/Sunday on youtube, and have everyone asking you things via comments or on this thread.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 30, 2014, 04:59:47 PM
Recently, I got the computer back. But I'm gonna have to delay Lesson 3 again to next week again (I'm not alone right now, so there would be background noise).

But, I've been thinking...

Should I just cancel this School? My main reasoning is that I get people's hopes up for an upcoming lesson, then some sort of interruption happens, which causes me to have to delay the lesson to next week, which then disappoints people looking forward to learn more. Even to the point of them dropping out.

I hate having to delay lessons, due to constant interruptions. :\
Its all up to you, it'd be sad for something you started working hard on come to an early end but we all have lives and nothing is perfect.

i would just make videos in spare time, ive been saying this, no one is in a rush.  we all have things to do,  just do what you can for this PSA school, or if you dont think you can do it, then you cant, it wont be a big deal.
*currently crying at computer*

I havent been on any stream anyway so Im ok with the tutorial videos in youtube idea

Yeah, that might be the best thing to do, as I don't have as much ambition as I used to.

So what I'll do is make a video whenever I feel like it, given if I have the time and peace.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]