KJP's School of PSA! (Take 2) School is Closed for Now...

Started by KingJigglypuff, July 26, 2014, 04:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should I cancel my PSA School?

No. We need someone to teach PSA.
17 (89.5%)
Yes. These interruptions and delays are annoying.
1 (5.3%)
No opinion.
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

did i miss anything this weekend? I was away so i couldnt be online at all.
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: ShadowRockShoota on August 11, 2014, 12:44:13 AMdid i miss anything this weekend? I was away so i couldnt be online at all.
Due to another inconvenience, I have delayed Lesson 2 to next Saturday (August 16th).
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


This sounds really cool! Even though you aren't accepting anymore students, are others still able to watch the live stream and act as the "quite kids in the back row" without rights to talk in the chat-box or VoIP?

Quote from: GaM3r2Xtreme on August 13, 2014, 04:56:33 PMThis sounds really cool! Even though you aren't accepting anymore students, are others still able to watch the live stream and act as the "quite kids in the back row" without rights to talk in the chat-box or VoIP?
Anyone can watch my live streams and chat. The only thing is that you won't be eligible for the final exam.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Awesome, you can count me in for this weekend. Thanks for taking the time to do all this King. If you don't already, have you thought about providing the base files you will be editing during the stream to the viewers?

August 13, 2014, 09:02:05 PM #141 Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 02:40:23 PM by KingOfChaos
Quote from: GaM3r2Xtreme on August 13, 2014, 08:54:57 PMAwesome, you can count me in for this weekend. Thanks for taking the time to do all this King. If you don't already, have you thought about providing the base files you will be editing during the stream to the viewers?
You can grab the unedited files of the entire vBrawl cast from the Data Partition in the Resources tab.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/Resources.php

Edit: I've been thinking about something...

I've decided to assign all the accepted students "homework". This assignment will b e to show me that you have learned what I was teaching.

Students will be assigned to add at least one GFX effect (without replacing), port at least one attack, and have at least one custom attack flag.

This assignment will be due one hour before Saturday's stream starts.

Edit 2: These assignments will be optional, but will award you extra points on your final exam.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Lesson 2 will start in 3 hours, while the PSA assignment will be due in 3 hours.

Don't worry, this lesson will not be postponed. There should be no interruptions this time.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

do i have to do something new to show I know how to do that? because you could look at the sonic heroes psa, specifically the knuckles part, which i ported over form the jiggs psa to charizard.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 16, 2014, 03:37:37 PM
do i have to do something new to show I know how to do that? because you could look at the sonic heroes psa, specifically the knuckles part, which i ported over form the jiggs psa to charizard.
It has to be something new.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

welp. dont have time for it. no extra points for me then i guess.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

and here i am with no connection at home...

i'll only be able to join starting next week, i shouldn't have any trouble from moving left...

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on August 16, 2014, 03:59:46 PMand here i am with no connection at home...
If you have no connection, then how can you post your message?

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on August 16, 2014, 03:59:46 PMi'll only be able to join starting next week, i shouldn't have any trouble from moving left...
That's fine, since the recordings will be uploaded to Youtube.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

What do we do with our "homework" once we finish it and test it? PM it to you, post it here...?

August 16, 2014, 05:08:51 PM #149 Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 07:49:53 PM by KingOfChaos
Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on August 16, 2014, 05:06:17 PM
What do we do with our "homework" once we finish it and test it? PM it to you, post it here...?
You can do either.

Edit: Lesson 2 starts in half an hour.

Edit 2: Lesson 2 starts in 9 minutes.

Edit 3: Lesson 2 starts soon.

Edit 5: The stream has ended. Lesson 2 should be up on Youtube sometime tomorrow. Thanks for watching.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]