KJP's School of PSA! (Take 2) School is Closed for Now...

Started by KingJigglypuff, July 26, 2014, 04:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should I cancel my PSA School?

No. We need someone to teach PSA.
17 (89.5%)
Yes. These interruptions and delays are annoying.
1 (5.3%)
No opinion.
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

July 26, 2014, 04:11:03 PM Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 03:20:41 PM by KingOfChaos
*Insert fancy banner here*

From the (somewhat) high demand of people wanting to learn PSA, I have decided to re-open my PSA School (my shyness overcame me the first time).

Planned Lessons:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If there are any other PSA topics you would like me to cover, then please state what else you would like to learn that isn't already on this list.

I plan on having my school on Saturday and Sunday at 11:30 AM (PDT)/2:30 PM (EST)/3:30 PM (BRT)/6:30 PM (UTC)/7:30 PM (GMT). But if you can't make it, then I will have recordings of my streams (with the exception of the test stream).

My streams will be located on Livestream.

KingJigglypuff's Stream - live streaming video powered by Livestream

Youtube Archive:

Lesson 1: Introduction, Adding GFX, and Basic Attack Porting
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lesson 2: Custom Attacks, False Projectiles, Special Offensive Collisions, Article Floating Points, and Attributes.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I am no longer accepting students.

Current Students:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If you have any questions, then feel free to ask.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Definitely interested. I probably won't actually participate, just watch the lessons. I need to have somewhat good animations for movesets I work on.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Count me in

Also something involving adding and using custom graphics would be cool.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on July 26, 2014, 04:19:22 PMDefinitely interested.
Quote from: Gravity on July 26, 2014, 04:20:59 PMCount me in.
Alright. You two have been added.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on July 26, 2014, 04:19:22 PMI need to have somewhat good animations for movesets I work on.
You don't need to be good at animating to participate.

Quote from: Gravity on July 26, 2014, 04:20:59 PMAlso something involving adding and using custom graphics would be cool.
I meant to put in a Lesson for adding GFX earlier, but I got a bit side-tracked. I have now put in a planned lesson for GFX.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Sign me up. It'd be nice to get some help on PSA topics like article editing, etc.

Quote from: KingOfChaos on July 26, 2014, 04:26:11 PM
You don't need to be good at animating to participate.

I know, I meant that if I want to make a PSA it has to be good. Just a personal thing. We'll see how it turns out, though.

I'm thinking about going old school, and only using PSA and animation swaps for the final.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

really interested, idk if timezones will be bad to me though :/

i was literally about to make a thread about me having a psa class thingy.

sign me up anyway
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'll follow the Classes... Or at least, I'll watch the records... Depends on the timezones. But count me in. I even have a "new" PSA for the test ;)
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


sign me up please. I really suck at PSAing and animating, this will be soooo useful

Odds are, I probably won't be able to show up in the stream. I'll try to make it if I can.

Still though, knowing more about PSA isn't bad. I'm in.


Everyone in this thread has been added.

I also forgot to mention that I'll be answering questions about this school as well before it starts.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'm in!
I won't be able to see your first lessons, though...(I'm aware that you will have recordings of your streams, which is cool, btw)