Nao's Custom Smash Animation Corner

Started by Nao-chan, November 20, 2015, 02:30:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Large Leader on March 16, 2016, 12:19:10 AM-snip
tl;dr: Use Maya. Baby don't hurt me. Don't hurt me. No more.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Thanks for the critique LL. KJPls... shush.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm a sucker for custom animations. (Didn't we have a thread for custom animations? Or was it only custom models?)

Your new ones are looking great so far. Keep up the good work!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


March 16, 2016, 12:59:13 AM #33 Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 01:00:46 AM by Nao-chan
Lol...new. I've had most of these for months... some of them for a couple years. Just decided to post them now because I have a thread for them. But thanks.

Edit: Went ahead and changed the name of the topic.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

really digging ike's side taunt. looks pretty good, fam.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just getting online after a long dissappearence to say hello and great job on these, man. *Back to be dead, now.*
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

April 28, 2016, 08:08:41 AM #36 Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 08:11:40 AM by Nao-chan
Heyo... just finished cleaning up two animations. I've had these for a while, but was too lazy to finish polishing them, until now. These are for Ike as a counter. (Just gonna say... I didn't "make" these... but I did fix them. These were done by Revenant Genesis.)

Have some gifs.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SpecialLwHit:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



The legs and their placement is what took me so long. Believe me when I say, this animation was very messy before I touched it up. Now it is passable. I just need to update my Ike PSA with this new one and all is good. I do notice the right arm after the swing... but honestly, it's not THAT bad. <:v
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.