Project Lightning - FFXIII (LOOKING FOR A NEW TEAM!)

Started by ethanrodgers223, June 29, 2010, 10:29:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

That could work...

And Ruin will be exactly like Fire, but one is a Neutral B and one is a Down B... I think maybe the down B can be Lightning throwing a Ruinga down at her feet making a ball that knocks opponents away?

Quote from: Sumire Omelette on August 30, 2010, 04:51:59 AM
That could work...

And Ruin will be exactly like Fire, but one is a Neutral B and one is a Down B... I think maybe the down B can be Lightning throwing a Ruinga down at her feet making a ball that knocks opponents away?


hey, for throwing it down at her feet, you could use Zero Suit Samus's down smash animation
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Um... I was thinking more of a Trophy Stand thrown downwards kinda thing, but I'll look at how ZSS's down smash looks in BB.

So who is she going over again?

Real men use Peach

September 01, 2010, 11:43:26 PM #289 Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 12:35:53 AM by Sumire Omelette
Ike.

OK, I think the moveset is finalized. Expect some sort of something soon.

EDIT: How about Zantetsuken be the up B? Just like Link's up B?

I like the idea of Zantetsuken Up+B, would fit Lightning a lot better than aero would for a recovery move. Although I liked the idea of it being part of her final smash. but oh well, at least its in there  ;D
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Why are we changing EVERYTHING? It's really, really frustrating. :/

woooooow... here i was like omgoodness Lightnina PSA over ZSS who has a badass lightning texture.. pfft hah! its over IKE!?

someone better port this, cause these guys who are good at psa and all are smoking some high grade %%#$# im not gonna give up cloud or anything like that for lightning <_<
Boku wa dare dai? Kimi wa lambo?

Kimi wa dare dai? Boku wa Lambo! X3

Quote from: tenkashi on September 02, 2010, 07:43:37 PM
woooooow... here i was like omgoodness Lightnina PSA over ZSS who has a badass lightning texture.. pfft hah! its over IKE!?

someone better port this, cause these guys who are good at psa and all are smoking some high grade %%#$# im not gonna give up cloud or anything like that for lightning <_<
Try to realize that apparently editing ZSS isnt so easy, since her pac file size is very small compared to other characters. I would have actually preferred this be on marth, that way she could fight cloud but oh well.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

oh ok.
Boku wa dare dai? Kimi wa lambo?

Kimi wa dare dai? Boku wa Lambo! X3

Quote from: ethanrodgers223 on September 02, 2010, 07:38:35 PM
Why are we changing EVERYTHING? It's really, really frustrating. :/

I'm very, very sorry about that... I think the moveset will have Zantetsuken as the up B and Ruin(ga) as the down B and stay that way, unless you want to change it, because you're the head of this project. I understand that it was probably not a good idea to change your whole moveset like this and I apologize and I will definitely avoid changing it anymore unless you want it to be.

And after the PSA is done, Lightning will be ported over to someone else, or you can use Cloud Kong.

September 03, 2010, 02:50:41 AM #296 Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 02:59:53 AM by Thundaga_T2
Quote from: ethanrodgers223 on September 02, 2010, 07:38:35 PM
Why are we changing EVERYTHING? It's really, really frustrating. :/
Hey, not everything was changed, it was just a discussion about special attacks, the other moves should've remain unchanged. Specials only account for 5 of about 22 attacks total, so only a small portion of this was changed. But yeah, id probably feel the same way if i was making something, asked for help, and the helpers ended up changing stuff. Im partly to blame, sorry man.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Also, Zero Suit Samus is not involved in this project at all. Let's clear that up.

I realized that if we port, we won't really have a sword trace or glow...

kool thnx for the porting possiblity.. but i mean i wouldnt mind a cloud.. with lightning moveset.. if its awesome and doesnt show off feminininity...

but i unno about ike looking like a chick. also shadow over DK. so sorry. can you port him over wario or something?
Boku wa dare dai? Kimi wa lambo?

Kimi wa dare dai? Boku wa Lambo! X3