Project Lightning - FFXIII (LOOKING FOR A NEW TEAM!)

Started by ethanrodgers223, June 29, 2010, 10:29:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Uh... I don't think you can make attacks home onto enemies...

Really? That's disappointing. Can you make it controllable like Zelda's Forward B? If not, I guess, you can just make it shoot straight then.

Uh... I think you can... it wouldn't feel like a down B if it was like Zelda's down B, though.... right?

Just have it be like pits B. You can aim it up/infront/behind. :D


*sigh* .... School started for me and it's terrible.

So I won't be able to work on this very much anymore.

Because in the game, Fire and Water and Ruin and all that stuff look pretty much the same, how about we make the down B switch between magic types and have the neutral B be Water or Fire or Ruin or whatever and it'll change with the down B?

Fire can do damage, Water trips sometimes, Ruin breaks shields, etc.

Um, Maybe, I'm not sure. I'd like to see what you have now. Could you upload a new beta, please?

August 26, 2010, 03:30:11 AM #262 Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 11:23:29 PM by Sumire Omelette
Quote from: ethanrodgers223 on August 26, 2010, 03:27:07 AM
Um, Maybe, I'm not sure. I'd like to see what you have now. Could you upload a new beta, please?

Actually, I haven't done very much at all... I can't work very much now that school has started and I only got the B move as just Fire during the summer... I'm very sorry.

Well, then why did you say that all the moves were the looking the same?

Sorry... I meant in FFXIII... they all look like she throws some thing and it homes in a curve onto the enemy.

Unless I'm missing something, which is almost certainly happening >_>

Why not throw a technique or two in there, im sure you could probably do Quake for a down B move.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

August 28, 2010, 04:49:25 PM #266 Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 05:04:29 PM by Sumire Omelette
So Quake is just like DK's down B?

What animations should it use?

EDIT: Ike's down throw looks like it fits.

Should it be chargeable or looping or anything like that, or should it have no special properties? What should the down B in air be? It couldn't be Quake... >_>

I can't access the OP... it says it contains malware or something...

Ugh, we need to stick to Ruin. I really like this idea. I don't like the idea of Quake.

Quote from: ethanrodgers223 on August 29, 2010, 12:59:43 AM
Ugh, we need to stick to Ruin. I really like this idea. I don't like the idea of Quake.

Um.. how about I move Quake to down smash or something?

And I still don't really understand how Ruin is going to work...

So it'll be a white thing that is aimed either forward, up, backwards, or down? Does it have any special effects or anything? And I'm confused about what animation to use...

Should it be chargeable, etc.? I'm sorry for all the questions, it's just that I'm really unsure of how to make this.

What does "Ruin" do exactly?

Real men use Peach