Project Lightning - FFXIII (LOOKING FOR A NEW TEAM!)

Started by ethanrodgers223, June 29, 2010, 10:29:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can heal the character if that's what you're asking.
Animations are easy, I'll get those done. I'm going to put my Ganon PSA on hold, I guess.
This will be awesome!

Do you want any changes to the moveset? Or just leave it as is?

I need a list of what you want me to do in PSA, okay?

Yes, that's what I meant. But can you do it the way I described it? With charging and such?

Also, can we get like, "effects" so to speak? For example, whenever Cure is cast, it has like, a green type of magical effect. Think Zelda's sparkles. And then, if it was charged, the effect would be more, prominent so to speak. Same for attacks like Sparkstrike and others.

I'm so glad you're excited about it! 8D

I'm not sure I can charge it. I can heal the chracter, though.

I could put a green glow around ike when Cure is cast, also.

sorry for double posting, but, do you want a different animation for Cure?

Well, we don't have an animation for Cure yet, so yes. I would like it to look something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-lbRH6vufo

At 0:21, she puts her hand to her chest, and starts to summon Odin, I like what she does at 0:23, too, where it looks like she's sort of holding it. I would like something like that.

And the green glow would be great. (:

Marth's Up taunt looks perfect for that.
I could slow it down, like you said.

Yes, that would be wonderful. Now since I haven't messed with the PSA myself, because I don't currently have my Wii where I am (I have to go pick it up at a friends), I don't really know what to change yet. But I mean, you yourself have say so, too. I want you to edit what you think is best: this is the first PSA that is really a group project. ^_^

So, what you could do, is edit/change a few things, and then upload it when I have my Wii. (:

Also, I'd prefer you used the texture, if that's okay, when testing just to see if her body animates properly.

Crap. For some reason when I put the animations on ike, it gets all screwed up. I'll try link's side taunt.

Marth's animations? Or the actual moveset? Now I'm starting to worry.

No, I got Link's animation to work, and I made him glow green while healing.
The actual moveset is fine. The same thing in air, too, right?

That should be fine! :D Excited to see it.

And I meant, can you use the Lightning model I gave you when testing? So we can see if HER body animates properly. :P


Yeah, the download for the moveset we have so far is on the front page. We're not releasing the Lightning texture yet, however. Once it's completely finished we will.

Go ahead and download the Ike PAC and the FitIkeMotionEtc, and tell us what you think.


Well, I think I talked about it on the 4th page. I think the moves he left out were the Dair, Down B, and Up B, right? Those are the moves I talked about, like Cure for down B, remember?

Also, if there's anything that you'd think would be cool, by all means, tell me! :D