Music Bin! (Postwhore and you'll be loved! TRY IT!)

Started by Anyone, August 02, 2009, 09:27:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I like all metal! its just that in whatever the hell the first part of Enter Giygas is, it isn't metal OR 8-bit.
This is the greatest sig in the world.

Hi to all, thanks for the music Dark Necrobat (MM5) works perfectly.
I wanted to request another MMX5 theme, this time the Matrexx one.
here's the preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4qFY1b_d2U&feature=related
and here's the MP3:http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=435235b55cea67ec90a82c7bb0fad7ade04e75f6e8ebb871
thanks in advance :)


I just tested out "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni," and it works perfectly fine. Although I did test it out on the Temple/Temple song for the Temple stage (lolz that sounded weird). Whenever I put a song to replace that, it always ends up playing in a lower volume than the other song that the Temple stage has. So I was wondering, if it's not too much to ask and when you have the time, if you could upload the wav file &the loop points so that I could increase the volume for it myself? It'd be great if you could, but you dont have to.

I just uploaded 3 more songs to mediafire.

Naruto - Hero's Come Back!! (Instrumental)
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?muneqxg3ihz

Naruto - Hero's Come Back!!
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?gvmyem4mjlq

Kotoko - Suppuration (Remix)
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kwzgnmtynin

If you're still accepting requests, I think these would work with brawl in certain maps. Naruto for Smashville, and Kotoko's song for that space ship map, I forgot what it's called though. Kotoko's a singer btw, if you plan on working on it and adding it into a category.

Thanks again for making the songs. I'll test out the bleach one you made as soon as I get the right song to replace.

there's no rush at all. it's awsome that your even making them in the first place. i'm busy with all the work load i got as well, so i probably cant check them using brawl until i have some free time

i'm sure everyone would understand anyways. but i do know how it feels to not want to keep people waiting.

nope. i pretty much only play with friends when they come by. but i did try it before, and it lags kind of badly even when i play 1v1.


Quote from: Anyone on October 09, 2009, 04:42:54 PM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 09, 2009, 06:32:12 AM
who stole your headphones?
A drunk buddy. What's worse is that he moved so it'd be a waste of time to track the [censored] down. I'll buy new ones today or tomorrow because I'm just that BALLIN'!

dam thats fucked up. i had friends steal from me too, but they ended up payin for it later on though. thats go that ur ballin now u can take me to dinner with the king, female dog



>_>
<_<

Yeah, I'm going to request... Again.

What? I'm lazy to revamp these, and my ears fail HARD.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?twfg03hyooc

Only two songs, that's it.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.


(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Anyone did u get my last request? somehow it got deleted..