JDub's Professional CSP Thread

Started by JDub, July 01, 2010, 08:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you think of my tractor?

I think your tractor's sexy :srs:
13 (86.7%)
Eh, it's ok
0 (0%)
Forklifts are better
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Quote from: Lockablefaceman on April 09, 2013, 08:23:14 AM
These are wicked sweet, JDub. I wonder why you aren't flooded with requests?  I use all SJS CSPs but I think you topped him with that Pit. That's really saying something.
As for suggestions. Why not Lucas or Peach?
Well, thank you! Both for the compliment and the suggestion.

I am in a pretty Lucas-y mood...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thoughts? Like? Dislike? Suggestions?

It looks nice, but what's with this weird green shading I see? :/
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on April 10, 2013, 02:01:43 AM
It looks nice, but what's with this weird green shading I see? :/
Uh, I don't know. I can't really see it. I am color-blind though, so that probably has something to do with it.

Quote from: JDub on April 10, 2013, 02:16:55 AM
Uh, I don't know. I can't really see it. I am color-blind though, so that probably has something to do with it.
Ah I see. I understand now.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on April 10, 2013, 02:23:42 AM
Ah I see. I understand now.
Where exactly is the green shading? Or is it all over?

If all of your ambient light values aren't equal in Brawlbox, it can give the shading a colored tinge. X is red, Y is green, and Z is blue.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


It's just around the right (our right) side of his body. Like in the darker shadows. It's very subtle. I doubt we could notice it when it's shrunk down to the CSP size.
That said. I like it. Though it doesn't feel Lucas-y. But that's probably just me. I think of Lucas as an OVERLY lighthearted character.

Ok, let's try this again.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Better? Worse?

Better. It's gone now.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Most certainly better. Now that I've looked at it longer I'm starting to like the pose better, too.