Alucard (Symphony of the NIght) V12.0

Started by Cocopuff, July 02, 2010, 12:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

cool moveset. i havent tried it cus i dont have my wii but just wanted to make a suggestion on the final smash. I think it would be better if you resized the pentagram to a alucard's size, maybe a little bigger. And make the hitbox only the space the pentagram covers. Not only is it less cheap but there is a chance of actually dodging it by jumping and you can see the entire pentagram without having to pause and zoom out.

Yes, I rotated his entrance, and copied the end collision from the enslaved.
So far, my progress is
Dtilt is functional
Side B is done
N B is done
Down B is almost done
Alucard
An ancient hero awakes from his long slumber.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Niiiice work, oh and by the way it is spelt HEIRloom, not AIRloom, no offense
Father:Demonsplay Mother: Iris<br />Granpa:Nuke    siblings: polaris   companion: still searching<br />: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=15103.msg260765#msg260765
Join the other recruits at: http://gunsontop.webs.com/

This psa is awesome!
You could combo like nobody's business, and his best attacks are his air attacks, which he has perfect control of.

Thanks.
So, I have decided I'm going to start coming up with my own ideas for movesets, so expect them to come out alot quicker. Also, I think I have everything done, but I can't test the most recent version for about 2 days, so i'll release it when I know it's updated successfully
Alucard
An ancient hero awakes from his long slumber.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Alright, so I downloaded this pack which contains FitMarth.pac and FitMarthMotionEtc (pac file)...

Marth's new moveset (Alucard's) works perfectly, but I can't assign it to ONE character and I can NOT get the texture. I tried everything. I renamed FitMarth to FitMarth00 and nothing happened.  :srs:

I really hope to get this texture because it is the best looking Alucard on kitty corp, and Alucard is one of my favorite characters of all time!!!

THANKS FOR THE HELP

Ok, to download the texture go to the bottom adress and click on the thing in blue that says" alucard SOTN" it will lead you to a website where in the middle of the screen it says download file. click on it. After that, rename one of the 2(capeless or not) to fitmarth00.pcs put it in the folder where you put the moveset. Sorry for being so specific

Progress:
Everything but the up B and final smash are finished
Alucard
An ancient hero awakes from his long slumber.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Are you talking about this texture http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5680&Moderated=All#Number=5680&Moderated=All

because I wanted to actually get this texture http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae124/Bennywennyboo/al_100701_1627binout.jpg?t=1278031184

I guess it's only the moveset which is well done but it would be cool if I could get the better Alucard texture

Actually, that texture is one that I modded for my own purposes. Really, it's exactly the same except for the cloak and the hair( I turned the cloak red and the hair white) I'll create a link for you, but you must understand that I take no credit whatsoever and that it is wii's texture not mine. I'll pm you a link, so expect that in your personal messages.
Alucard
An ancient hero awakes from his long slumber.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sure. Please understand that I take no credit for this and that this is wii's texture with a different colored cloak
Alucard
An ancient hero awakes from his long slumber.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hmm this is very creative {downloads} XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Well, all the creativity is from bewop, he's sort of like been my partner in hacking. He tells me what to make, I make it. I actually really apprecieate his requests, their possible and somewhat easy. Hope you enjoy our hack!
Alucard
An ancient hero awakes from his long slumber.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Could someone PM me a LINK to that texture re-do as well? I came all this way, reading almost every single post in this thread, and jumping between links for about 20 minutes.... Just to find out that there isn't a link to the Alucard in the screenshots.

PLEASE send me a link, I am dieing to have this one.

prblly my favorite castlevani game and this will prblly be one of my most used movesets.
looks great man.
also can i suggested any other moves?
mabey somthing like use of his items in sotn like say holy water or mabey an axe throw.
any way can't wait to test it out :af2: