Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Importing Obj Into Brawl Is Now Possible! (Tutorial Up!)  (Read 24692 times)
Plasmakirby
The ONLY Master of Plasma
Supreme Kitten

The Power of Plasma Compells U

• Awards Fiery Topic Pin Collector Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #30 on: July 06, 2010, 02:56:30 PM »

I thought you could import models onto characters, but you can't animate it. What about the mewtwo model? Nightmare Ganon?

I was wondering if it would be possible to export a brawl model, then import it as an obj onto a character. That way we could have plasma kirby, fire kirby, ice kirby, needle kirby, etc. I also wanted a custom hat of mine, Dragoon Kirby. Would that be possible?

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2010, 03:27:32 PM »

I thought you could import models onto characters, but you can't animate it. What about the mewtwo model? Nightmare Ganon?

I was wondering if it would be possible to export a brawl model, then import it as an obj onto a character. That way we could have plasma kirby, fire kirby, ice kirby, needle kirby, etc. I also wanted a custom hat of mine, Dragoon Kirby. Would that be possible?

eh, idk. it might be in development because this cud lead to the future of brawl modding. But alas i didnt do this i just made the post.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

• Awards >9000 Troubleshooter Pin Collector Heart Container

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2010, 05:48:29 PM »

Those were purely vertex hacks.....nothing more.....there are tutorials for things like that after all.

Segab
    FFFFFF
    Special Access

Meowth that's bass!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Pin Collector Heart Container

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2010, 06:10:47 PM »

Those were purely vertex hacks.....nothing more.....there are tutorials for things like that after all.
    ughh.. I'm sad :|
    hopefully someone will understand how it works and will find a way to use .obj for characters.

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

• Awards >9000 Troubleshooter Pin Collector Heart Container

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2010, 06:20:47 PM »

ughh.. I'm sad :|
    hopefully someone will understand how it works and will find a way to use .obj for characters.
    .obj files can't use bones. It's better for someone to get .dae working. But even then it'll still be a matter of a whole lot of models that can't do anything in brawl without a lot of work from many people. If they can even work at all.

Pages:  1 2 [3]
    Print
    Jump to: