Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 43
Author Topic: The Nuclear Reactor... GUESS WHO!.. Preview page 42  (Read 197029 times)
Ct.OWN
Lol Kitten

Me and ma minions :3

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #225 on: September 24, 2010, 12:57:26 PM »

Sweet, Thanks! It's going to be an actual psa once I can get helpers and learn the basics on how to do this stuff. You can help too when you're free to do so. Just ask and I'll tell you what can be done. Do you push new topic or poll and are you good with textures?
    "New Topic".... Depends... Create the new topic Ill answer you there...
    Awwww, i DID miss a lot V.V... You changed your text color and i missed the testing.. I'm KC-MM's tester Grin
    Ive been looking for you Cheesy... I have not started the testing yet... I'll send you a link when I do Awesome Face
    Nice man, can't wait to get Pwn'd by Sark Samus
    How da hell are you changing your names???First Mr Nice Guy, then Ms, now Icheku.....................

Mr. Nice guy
    Extreme Kitten

:)

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #226 on: September 24, 2010, 12:58:16 PM »

Sweet, Thanks! It's going to be an actual psa once I can get helpers and learn the basics on how to do this stuff. You can help too when you're free to do so. Just ask and I'll tell you what can be done. Do you push new topic or poll and are you good with textures?
    Awwww, i DID miss a lot V.V... You changed your text color and i missed the testing.. I'm KC-MM's tester Grin
    Ive been looking for you Cheesy... I have not started the testing yet... I'll send you a link when I do Awesome Face
    How da hell are you changing your names???First Mr Nice Guy, then Ms, now Icheku.....................
    I dunno, maybe i'm too cool to be one person Tongue

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #227 on: September 24, 2010, 01:06:20 PM »

I dunno, maybe i'm too cool to be one person Tongue
    =-=................. I'm getting pissed off now.

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #228 on: September 24, 2010, 02:51:42 PM »

K' got the thread up. You'll see it with the Lamp next to it. Got the reference movies up too.

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #229 on: September 24, 2010, 04:57:29 PM »

K' got the thread up. You'll see it with the Lamp next to it. Got the reference movies up too.
    Sad Just removed my topic. I'm too pissed off to try anymore because everyone is too stupid to understand me and only want to mess with me and diss me. Just ask and I'll remove what you want me to remove off this thread.

Hollow
    Kitty Corp's Personal Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #230 on: September 24, 2010, 05:38:22 PM »

Wow. Triple post.

Mr. Nice guy
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #231 on: September 24, 2010, 05:39:42 PM »

Wow. Triple post.
    High score!

Nuke
    Last of the Breed
    Holy Kitten

• Awards FistBump! Super Saiyan Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #232 on: September 24, 2010, 05:48:55 PM »

Holy Flipping god!! I leave for a day and all this comes up? Mario Facepalm

This is a thread for Dark Samus feedback and any help related to the PSA... I think that should be enough...

As for your idea Idk why you would bring it down... Be patient dude... As for comments ignore them... >.>
    « Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 05:52:23 PM by Nuke » Logged

FC:4898-8419-2778

Mr. Nice guy
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #233 on: September 24, 2010, 05:50:53 PM »

Holy Flipping god!! I leave for a day and all this comes up? Mario Facepalm This is a thread for Dark Samus feedback and any help related to the PSA... I think that should be enough... As for your idea Idk why you would bring it down... Be patient dude... As for comments ignore them... >.>
    Lol, in that case, i love your PSA, stranger >.>

Nuke
    Last of the Breed
    Holy Kitten

• Awards FistBump! Super Saiyan Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #234 on: September 24, 2010, 05:56:13 PM »

Holy Flipping god!! I leave for a day and all this comes up? Mario Facepalm This is a thread for Dark Samus feedback and any help related to the PSA... I think that should be enough... As for your idea Idk why you would bring it down... Be patient dude... As for comments ignore them... >.>
    ROFL!!!! Hey ill send you what i have so far... as for the charging , it seems that hollow way exceeds the file size >.>....

FC:4898-8419-2778

Mr. Nice guy
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #235 on: September 24, 2010, 06:01:17 PM »

ROFL!!!! Hey ill send you what i have so far... as for the charging , it seems that hollow way exceeds the file size >.>....
    Whatevz, atleast i'm seeing something that no other man has seen before XD

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #236 on: September 24, 2010, 08:28:30 PM »

Wow. Triple post.

This is a thread for Dark Samus feedback and any help related to the PSA... I think that should be enough...

As for your idea Idk why you would bring it down... Be patient dude... As for comments ignore them... >.>
    X_X God, what's so great about triple posting?! You guys weren't responding so I kept commenting. I visit this daily. Also, Nuke,I brought the thing down 'cause the people weren't understanding a [censored] THING I WAS SAYING!!!!!! WHAT IF THAT HAPPENED TO YOU??!! I PUT EVERYTHING IN THE CLEAREST WORDS IN THE WORLD YET SOME F'IN RAT SAID NOBODY UNDERSTOOD A DAMN WORD AND SAID TO PULL IT DOWN OR PUT IT IN AN IDEA THREAD!!! I STATE THE IDEA, PUT IN THE VIDEOS,LEARNED HOW TO MAKE SPOILERS IN A DAY,AND GONE THROUGH SOME OTHER $#!T SAYING I'M ACTUALLY DOING THIS, BUT I GET THIS!!!!!! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND A [censored] THING SO DON'T GO THERE!!!!!

Mr. Nice guy
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #237 on: September 24, 2010, 08:34:42 PM »

Wow. Triple post.

X_X God, what's so great about triple posting?! You guys weren't responding so I kept commenting. I visit this daily. Also, Nuke,I brought the thing down 'cause the people weren't understanding a [censored] THING I WAS SAYING!!!!!! WHAT IF THAT HAPPENED TO YOU??!! I PUT EVERYTHING IN THE CLEAREST WORDS IN THE WORLD YET SOME F'IN RAT SAID NOBODY UNDERSTOOD A DAMN WORD AND SAID TO PULL IT DOWN OR PUT IT IN AN IDEA THREAD!!! I STATE THE IDEA, PUT IN THE VIDEOS,LEARNED HOW TO MAKE SPOILERS IN A DAY,AND GONE THROUGH SOME OTHER $#!T SAYING I'M ACTUALLY DOING THIS, BUT I GET THIS!!!!!! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND A [censored] THING SO DON'T GO THERE!!!!!
    Hey man, that happens to everyone else. Just sit back and ignore them and you could go far with your hacks man. If they don't like it, Why the hell would they post there? Is it beacuse they just wanna raise up their posts? Send them to hell and you could be better.

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #238 on: September 24, 2010, 08:41:44 PM »

................................Thanks for being a friend. I'll send you the first result. But first I need to test. How do you apply things to taunts, like time slow, and make the time slow so effective(can't find other word XP)it stops people completely, or makes them so slow it seems that they're stopped? And how do you make it last until someone gets SHOOP DA WHOOPed?

Mr. Nice guy
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #239 on: September 24, 2010, 08:44:38 PM »

................................Thanks for being a friend. I'll send you the first result. But first I need to test. How do you apply things to taunts, like time slow, and make the time slow so effective(can't find other word XP)it stops people completely, or makes them so slow it seems that they're stopped? And how do you make it last until someone gets SHOOP DA WHOOPed?
    Honestly, i'm not too good in the PSA business XD I can test for ya. I test everyone's hacks Grin And your welcome Smiley

Pages:  1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 43
    Print
    Jump to: