Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 43
Author Topic: The Nuclear Reactor... GUESS WHO!.. Preview page 42  (Read 197293 times)
Ct.OWN
Lol Kitten

Me and ma minions :3

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #210 on: September 19, 2010, 09:02:08 AM »

dude edit the PSA so you dont turn into zero suit
    Nuke has been working his @$$ off trying to figure out how, but until the breakthrough that breaks 2012 comes in his head, WE have to use the "Do not turn into ZZS after FS" code to keep her from changing. Also, weird thing I found out yesterday, 9/18/10. You know how Samus switches forms by taunting and pushing up and down taunt REAL fast? Well, with the mentioned code above, she just "changes" and reappears with the literally shocking animation that shows her suit's on. ^_^

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #211 on: September 20, 2010, 02:04:08 PM »

0_0 ........................................ *checks your profile* ................................................. ..............I'm suprised that,for a 17 year old you can't understand a 14 year old. I meant that the animation and electric hurtbox that occurs when Samus gets her suit back also occurs with the taunt change on the game cube controller, look it up on youtube. You basically can't become ZZS unless you have a slot for her, and unlucky for me, that slot has alloys.

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #212 on: September 20, 2010, 02:09:54 PM »

Also, should I make an idea thread or a thread here on attack and animations for Project Fusion. And how do you directly post youtube videos on a comment, no link to the video, since I'm going to use two videos for a reference on Samus only. The videos explain about both ZZS and Samus.

Nuke
    Last of the Breed
    Holy Kitten

• Awards FistBump! Super Saiyan Topic KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #213 on: September 20, 2010, 07:05:06 PM »

Make the thread Already!!... That has nothing to do with dark samus Im srs here...

BTW almost done with V3.... Just need hollow to release his first  Awesome Face

FC:4898-8419-2778

Hollow
    Kitty Corp's Personal Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #214 on: September 20, 2010, 07:05:56 PM »

"quote Hollow"

Hm....all I need is for my brother to get off the wii. Now.

Nuke
    Last of the Breed
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #215 on: September 22, 2010, 01:04:09 AM »

Hmm I need testers... Good ones probably 2 or 3... I still need to add the charge tho...

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #216 on: September 22, 2010, 03:11:21 PM »

Hmm I need testers... Good ones probably 2 or 3... I still need to add the charge though...
    I'll test. Just send me the files and I'll do it. Also is it possible to inject Gecko OS codes like Razanak7's morph ball code into Samus? Only wondering. And if you would PLEASE answer my previous questions and cool off about the change in topic I will remove all my off-topic questions for you.

Maxi
    KC-MM's Child of Destiny
    Supreme Kitten

Poison Life, Poison Live!

• Awards Famous Hacker Renowned Hacker Ceiling Cat >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #217 on: September 22, 2010, 03:45:40 PM »

I could test it too if you can send it. But I'll probably tell you the basic things that might be wrong. I can't tell you all the advanced things about bones and such. I hope that's OK.

Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
    Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

Nuke
    Last of the Breed
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #218 on: September 22, 2010, 04:01:22 PM »

Hmm I need testers... Good ones probably 2 or 3... I still need to add the charge though...
    I'll test. Just send me the files and I'll do it. Also is it possible to inject Gecko OS codes like Razanak7's morph ball code into Samus? Only wondering. And if you would PLEASE answer my previous questions and cool off about the change in topic I will remove all my off-topic questions for you.
    Oh Idk about the code....Well if its something you really plan on doing post it here on attack and animation... If its just an idea then put it in the request... Ok i just need to do some little changes and ill PM it to you... O and a just so you know... the neutral b has a new animation charging and release... but there are no hit boxes yet... and to post you tubetube videos you copy the link: Example

And put it in here [youtube ]Video Link here [ /youtube]

I could test it too if you can send it. But I'll probably tell you the basic things that might be wrong. I can't tell you all the advanced things about bones and such. I hope that's OK.
    Thats fine... Animation wise its fine Its manly Hit Boxes,Percentage, knockback etc..
    « Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 04:04:49 PM by Nuke » Logged

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #219 on: September 22, 2010, 05:28:55 PM »

Sweet, Thanks! It's going to be an actual psa once I can get helpers and learn the basics on how to do this stuff. You can help too when you're free to do so. Just ask and I'll tell you what can be done. Do you push new topic or poll and are you good with textures?
    « Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 05:30:04 PM by OMGWeegeeNorris » Logged

Nuke
    Last of the Breed
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #220 on: September 22, 2010, 11:18:47 PM »

Sweet, Thanks! It's going to be an actual psa once I can get helpers and learn the basics on how to do this stuff. You can help too when you're free to do so. Just ask and I'll tell you what can be done. Do you push new topic or poll and are you good with textures?
    "New Topic".... Depends... Create the new topic Ill answer you there...

Mr. Nice guy
    Extreme Kitten

:)

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #221 on: September 23, 2010, 09:53:31 AM »

Awwww, i DID miss a lot V.V... You changed your text color and i missed the testing.. I'm KC-MM's tester Grin

Nuke
    Last of the Breed
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #222 on: September 23, 2010, 06:20:09 PM »

Awwww, i DID miss a lot V.V... You changed your text color and i missed the testing.. I'm KC-MM's tester Grin
    Ive been looking for you Cheesy... I have not started the testing yet... I'll send you a link when I do Awesome Face

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #223 on: September 24, 2010, 12:53:22 PM »

Ive been looking for you Cheesy... I have not started the testing yet... I'll send you a link when I do Awesome Face
    Sad what about me????!!!!!!

Mr. Nice guy
    Extreme Kitten

:)

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #224 on: September 24, 2010, 12:54:11 PM »

Nice man, can't wait to get Pwn'd by Sark Samus

Pages:  1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 43
    Print
    Jump to: