Essential PSA Information

Started by Segab, August 04, 2009, 11:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segab on August 05, 2009, 12:55:25 AM
in her neutral B?

No in her Side Smash, Up Smash, Air Attacks.

Quote from: MilkaholicX on August 05, 2009, 01:03:55 AM
Quote from: Segab on August 05, 2009, 12:55:25 AM
in her neutral B?

No in her Side Smash, Up Smash, Air Attacks.
uh.. I just tried with Mario and it doesn't have any effects

Quote from: Dragonrage on August 05, 2009, 12:38:50 AM
Hm, that's something I heard quite a while ago but one of those hiteffects could have the effect of DK's SideB.
it's impale

Oh. It worked for me. Unless I plug in the wrong code....

Quote from: MilkaholicX on August 05, 2009, 01:39:38 AM
Oh. It worked for me. Unless I plug in the wrong code....

did you try it on someone besides zelda/shiek?


0 and 1 can be interchanged with 8 and 9, respectively; they might have slightly different effects too.



Ah thanks, I really needed this topic. (Ganondorf will be unstoppable)

I added angles and some External Graphic effects I found on smashboards.

I can't get the lightning or aura to work =/ Do you put them on an 'External Graphics' line? What exactly do you put in the Graphics parameters? And does this apply to the whole body or just one body part?



Ooooo. Thanks for this list.
Is there something for Lucas' hexagons?
I've got a very simple question for you today: who's your favorite existing Super Smash Bros. character?
Is it Captain Falcon, or one of the many inferior filler characters they put in so everyone wouldn't just
pick Captain Falcon?

Quote from: .Fade on August 05, 2009, 06:01:03 PM
I can't get the lightning or aura to work =/ Do you put them on an 'External Graphics' line? What exactly do you put in the Graphics parameters? And does this apply to the whole body or just one body part?
I'll try them just to be sure.
Maybe they're just normal Graphics.
Quote from: Finman702 on August 05, 2009, 06:08:34 PM
Ooooo. Thanks for this list.
Is there something for Lucas' hexagons?
those would be normal Graphics, so you won't be able to use that outside Lucas.
to find what is the id of that effect, just search in his pac file, you'll find it in a subaction somewhere.

Quote from: Segab on August 05, 2009, 06:13:11 PM
Quote from: .Fade on August 05, 2009, 06:01:03 PM
I can't get the lightning or aura to work =/ Do you put them on an 'External Graphics' line? What exactly do you put in the Graphics parameters? And does this apply to the whole body or just one body part?
I'll try them just to be sure.
Maybe they're just normal Graphics.

Thanks, tell me what you find out =D




Quote from: .Fade on August 05, 2009, 06:21:20 PM
Thanks, tell me what you find out =D
hmm... nope.. I can't make them work. (I tried 2 of them)

I'll remove them from the list, then. They're not what I was looking for.

Quote from: Segab on August 05, 2009, 06:13:11 PM
Quote from: .Fade on August 05, 2009, 06:01:03 PM
I can't get the lightning or aura to work =/ Do you put them on an 'External Graphics' line? What exactly do you put in the Graphics parameters? And does this apply to the whole body or just one body part?
I'll try them just to be sure.
Maybe they're just normal Graphics.
Quote from: Finman702 on August 05, 2009, 06:08:34 PM
Ooooo. Thanks for this list.
Is there something for Lucas' hexagons?
those would be normal Graphics, so you won't be able to use that outside Lucas.
to find what is the id of that effect, just search in his pac file, you'll find it in a subaction somewhere.
ooh, that makes sense XD. I'm going to have to try this out.
I've got a very simple question for you today: who's your favorite existing Super Smash Bros. character?
Is it Captain Falcon, or one of the many inferior filler characters they put in so everyone wouldn't just
pick Captain Falcon?

Quote from: Segab on August 05, 2009, 07:01:57 PM
Quote from: .Fade on August 05, 2009, 06:21:20 PM
Thanks, tell me what you find out =D
hmm... nope.. I can't make them work. (I tried 2 of them)

I'll remove them from the list, then. They're not what I was looking for.
nvm, they aren't External Graphic effects, they're Graphic effects. But you can still use them on any character.
*adds them back*