I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Quote from: br3compactor on January 23, 2011, 06:10:00 PM
I really, really need to learn how to hex in parts of hacks.

Really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, for real.

All the vertexes I plan on doing in the future require me learning that or annoying those who can do it. I rather learn it, so can anybody gimme a help?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on January 25, 2011, 03:32:01 AM
Quote from: br3compactor on January 23, 2011, 06:10:00 PM
I really, really need to learn how to hex in parts of hacks.

Really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, for real.

All the vertexes I plan on doing in the future require me learning that or annoying those who can do it. I rather learn it, so can anybody gimme a help?

^ lol seriously...just...totally lol xD

u mean merging vertexes?
like for example give cloud ike's sword?

January 26, 2011, 01:49:07 PM #528 Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 01:50:05 PM by br3compactor
^ Yeah, that kind of stuff.


Alright, I think it's time to stop the poll.


Poll: What should I do next?

Something from Bleach - 25 votes (31.3%)
Something from Pokémon - 18 votes (22.5%)
Something from Sonic - 15 votes (18.8%)
Something Original - 11 votes (13.8%)
Something from the Chrono series - 10 votes (12.5%)
Something else that is NOT Clock Town (leave a comment) - 1 vote (1.3%)

I'll be posting something new soon.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


using dasdonkey box 1 is very fkn simple to merge vertexes ^^

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 27, 2011, 09:38:46 AM #530 Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 09:43:35 AM by br3compactor
I decided to reveal my Sonic hacks for the future... yeah, partially as you can see.
But they'll be released probably next week at max (except for the stage, that I didn't even start).

As for Bleach hacks, they won the poll. You can expect about 5 hacks coming.
I decided not to do any pokemon hacks. I was gonna do a stage, but I'm not motivated and some things didn't turn as expected so I scraped that. I have two original stages I plan on releasing after Soul Society, and about the Chrono series I plan on releasing some. Four, if I'm lucky enough.

Well, someone voted for somethin' that is not Clock Town but didn't post anything...

Anyway, new poll.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


5 stars :happy:
4 stars :af2:
3 stars :>.>:
2 stars :srs:
1 star  :notimp:
0 stars :>.>palm:

This is how it should be.

5 stars.

Oh sure, come up with more reasons to put off clocktown *facepalm*

lol....kidding...
Mostly :srs:
XD
Can't wait to see City escape though :D I think the "GUN" truck should be incorperated somehow :D you know at the end of the stage?

Quote from: br3compactor on January 25, 2011, 03:32:01 AM
Quote from: br3compactor on January 23, 2011, 06:10:00 PM
I really, really need to learn how to hex in parts of hacks.

Really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, for real.

All the vertexes I plan on doing in the future require me learning that or annoying those who can do it. I rather learn it, so can anybody gimme a help?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6yxTWZx6Yk

This video tutorial has everything you need to hex vertexs hope it helps.
(This is the easiest way btw)

(The stuff needed for hexing is in the description.)


I think I'll give it a go soon. Anyway, it's good to have the video here in the thread anytime I need it.
Thanks Ninka  :kdance:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



With crap on the vault like bad recolors 0, and Mewtwo2000's future Fountain of Dreams being 5, I rated 3 stars. :>.>:

You have stuff like Perfect Chaos that is 5 stars, but you also have stuff like Sokyoku Hill  that are unfortunately plain. You recent stuff however is significantly better than you're earlier works though. I look forward to your next hacks. If they are even higher quality than stuff like PC, then you have your rating bumped up to five stars instantly. Until then you've got yourself a challenge. ;)

Edit: I is n expert kitteh nao. ^.^


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Thanks for the feedback!  :D :kdance:

Keep it comin' everyone!

EDIT: Workin' on Seiya now.
My guess is that it's pretty close.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on January 28, 2011, 03:53:40 PM
Thanks for the feedback!  :D :kdance:

Keep it comin' everyone!

EDIT: Workin' on Seiya now.
My guess is that it's pretty close.

Here's the feed, not gimmeit  back :P

Also you should do shadow, it would be awesomesausce :D
On second thought, don't >_> lol