I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

July 31, 2010, 12:49:31 PM #30 Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 02:27:20 PM by br3compactor
Well, it depends. Tell me what you plan, if I sympathize with it, I'm in.

Huge Update today!



A new Results Screen... and a Stage?
Check my Brawl Vault!

Also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3eGwXgxvXA

Another .brstm up!

Expect more updates soon!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Just Raiden's outfit but for ZSS(not raiden himself, just the outfit he wears but for ZSS) without the hood, cape and hat.

I'm planning to give her mostly Ice and electric attacks, so my RaidenZero Suit samus would fit rather nicely with an outfit like that. I doubt there'd be much vertexing involved, unless you want to make the pant legs look more real. lol but I was thinking skin-tight anyway. Here's a pic of raiden. For reference.





July 31, 2010, 11:17:52 PM #32 Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 11:19:53 PM by EnigmaticSpirit
Invasion brstm is awesome!!! Getting when I can. Also like the results screen quite a bit.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

August 01, 2010, 12:19:21 AM #33 Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 12:22:16 AM by br3compactor
Unfortunately, NaruZeldaMaster, my free time aint much, I can barely finish my own stuff...
And, knowing myself, I'd end up wasting too much time making it look very detailed...
You see, actually many of my released stuff ain't even as detailed as I wanted them to be. But if I keep on working on them, I won't work on anything new! O.o

Maybe on my vacations from the High School, in about a month.

Also, for the lulz:



Uploaded on the vault as the 9001st hack xD
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


lol you should made it say over nine thousannnnd xD

August 02, 2010, 12:26:14 AM #35 Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 12:31:11 AM by br3compactor
Took my day on playing instead of hacking ^^

Updated the OP with new hacks.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Not bad, but unfortunately, the release will be delayed due to studying :P
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


>.> so u added slight shading to the nipples and called it ur own hack >.>


Married Mai Self nvm

Not at all. My download is a Brres, so you actually need to download LookItsLink's Taki in order to apply the Brres.

Seriously... :>.>palm:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on August 03, 2010, 01:19:40 AM
Not at all. My download is a Brres, so you actually need to download LookItsLink's Taki in order to apply the Brres.

Seriously... :>.>palm:
i see, but all u did was still just shade the nipples >.>


Married Mai Self nvm

But people can do whatever they want right? It's not like he's breaking any rules...

I don't get his point.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I could understand him. You just took his texture, added shading to the nipples, and releases the texture as brres. Even if you didn't break the rules, I The creator can still think it's rude.


August 03, 2010, 03:17:42 PM #44 Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 03:19:07 PM by br3compactor
I'm not taking the texture as my own, but the modifications as my own, and, in that, there is no denying.

That's my point.

Also, I don't get Flammable's point since he himself had released 2 hacks that were nothing but applying _Data_Drain_ 's texture (Red Demon Ganon) into another models (Wolf, Lucario) with small edits. And that just shatters whatever his point ever was.

BTW, Quanno, you're back! I might finish HM soon. It ain't released yet due to studying.  :-\
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]