I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Hey, can you show me how to make an ice texture for ZSS? Or just do one lol I want it to be like Ice mario kinda and just her outfit/hair. (I may need help with the actual hair texture)

You need Brawlbox. Unfortunately I don't remember any tutorial to link you to.
I'm sure there are tutorials around the forum.


Update!
Even though my Hueco Mundo is going BEEEEEEEEEEP, my Soukyoku Hill is going at a very nice pace! I'd say it's about 60% done by now.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on August 05, 2010, 04:39:31 PM
You need Brawlbox. Unfortunately I don't remember any tutorial to link you to.
I'm sure there are tutorials around the forum.


Update!
Even though my Hueco Mundo is going BEEEEEEEEEEP, my Soukyoku Hill is going at a very nice pace! I'd say it's about 60% done by now.

lol no no, I mean an ice texture with photoshop xD to edit ZSS's look and make it icy themed :3

Quote from: br3compactor on August 05, 2010, 04:39:31 PM

Update!
Even though my Hueco Mundo is going BEEEEEEEEEEP, my Soukyoku Hill is going at a very nice pace! I'd say it's about 60% done by now.

Hueco Mundo still freezes? I thought you asked Mewtwo2000 to help.
Also, can't wait for Soukyoku Hill!


August 06, 2010, 12:55:09 AM #49 Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 12:58:15 AM by br3compactor
Well, actually, he helped me with the trees and gave me some tips on some things I never truly understood. But I believe I already know how to fix the freeze, but I decided to continue Soukyouku Hill on the free time I barely have.

And just for the record, I have the backup of the last working Hueco Mundo ^^
So, don't think it will be THAT delayed. It's just that I'm lacking in time because of the High School.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Hueco Mundo is more completed then Soukyouku Hill though right?
So wouldn't finishing that first make more sense?

At the same time, there's the fact that Hueco Mundo is more complex than SH.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on August 06, 2010, 03:17:42 AM
At the same time, there's the fact that Hueco Mundo is more complex than SH.

did i screw it up that much? :P


lol, not really.

UPDATE! Soukyouku Hill is at... 96%
Expect a release soon. Very soon.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Can't wait.
But can't wait for Hueco Mundo even more...

Here, here...





It's up! Get it on the vault!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I know what I'm waiting for, and it starts with N and ends with O XD  :P Is he like a psa/texture or is it jus texture?

What are you talking about? õ.o
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



i like the stage.
simple but awesome


Married Mai Self nvm