I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

:C People can put in their own songs, just release the stage already!

September 14, 2010, 01:42:49 AM #136 Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 02:20:38 AM by br3compactor
40 MB :D

Stage + 4 Songs, all from Bleach!

Or should I upload just the stage?

BTW, don't worry. It will be submitted in about 5 hours.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


 :patrick: Dooooodd.. This is epic. You are Effing awesome

Just as a teaser:



So, if no one is against it, I'll upload it with .brstms!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on September 14, 2010, 02:46:57 AM
Just as a teaser:



So, if no one is against it, I'll upload it with .brstms!
Escalon would be a good brstm :) Do you know it?

It will come with the stage in the .rar :D

It's one of the four songs.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on September 14, 2010, 02:59:32 AM
It will come with the stage in the .rar :D

It's one of the four songs.

*Poke* So now u gonna start clock town?  :3
Or if not that, how about great bay coast from mele over that damn pickmin stage? X_X

September 14, 2010, 03:43:40 AM #142 Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 03:46:09 AM by br3compactor
Clock Town?
Coming 2011.  >D

Now seriously, I've got many less complex stages to finish before starting it.  :P
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on September 14, 2010, 03:43:40 AM
Clock Town?
Coming 2011.  >D

Now seriously, I've got many less complex stages to finish before starting it.  :P

lol Actually I could wait a year or two for that stage, especially if it changed. I mean think about it, the sun could go up and down etc like battlefield and the tower could grow like it did in the game, then transition back to the first day after a weird time-warp ish thing XD To simplify it you could have the sky get creepier instead of the moon being biger.

Hehe though I can't blame u for taking ur damn sweet time X3 lol "WHENS IT THE **K COMMIN OUTTTTTT~" XDD Those messeges get annoying after like eighty times XP I think Alvin earthworm got the same problem and eventually got sick of it. T_T

UPDATE!!!
IT'S UP!!!



Download Link:


:link:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


September 14, 2010, 01:00:30 PM #145 Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 01:07:06 PM by Apprentice Of Death
HHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
:falcon:

It's SO AWESOME!


Br3.. I was meaning to ask you. *bows down and takes off hat* *Raises arms up and there is a baby in my hands* I want you to have this Maria! In exchange for Hueco Mundo XD Naw i jk. That stage is effing epic and i jizzed XD

"But the kid is not my son"
                                 M.J. on Billie Jean   ;D

Thanks, and I lol'd xD
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


hows clock town?
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.