I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

W ikx'p fkwp pl cmm prm ialit plfmy cpkvm.
:P
This thing is weird.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hehe after ichigo stage is clocktown <3
Mah....>_>;; why do I get the feeling ichigo fangirls will be the only ones downloading that stage lolz

Sorry for the lack of pictures. But I haven't yet prepared some of the textures, also need to edit the fog, so it's not looking as good as it should. But if I don't have many interruptions I might finish it soon.

By the way, I'm giving advanced vertexing a try. Also gave PSA a try (didn't do anything too complex but I could do exactly what I wanted).

If I take too long, that's because I got carried away with any of these :)
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on September 21, 2010, 01:37:05 AM
Sorry for the lack of pictures. But I haven't yet prepared some of the textures, also need to edit the fog, so it's not looking as good as it should. But if I don't have many interruptions I might finish it soon.

By the way, I'm giving advanced vertexing a try. Also gave PSA a try (didn't do anything too complex but I could do exactly what I wanted).

If I take too long, that's because I got carried away with any of these :)

You should make a Prince of Pearsia PSA/Texture :3

I never played PoP.  :kdance:

I've seen it and watched the movie though. But not enough to tease me on doing it.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on September 21, 2010, 02:14:30 AM
I never played PoP.  :kdance:

I've seen it and watched the movie though. But not enough to tease me on doing it.

Awww :( but it would be so awesome XD

September 21, 2010, 03:23:17 AM #186 Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 03:24:45 AM by br3compactor
How's this for now?

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


where's the image? all it says is to view image go to Glowfoto.com. or is that just my computer?
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The damn site won't let me link the pic :srs:

I'll upload it again to another site. Damn Imagehost, why did you have to be in maintenance??? :(

EDIT: Alright, how's this for now?

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


cool :af:
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Bad News!  :'(

The World Inside Ichigo was about 95% done, and on the last details it started freezing and no matter what I do, it doesn't stop freezing.

I don't have a backup of the last working version, so it's really serious.

I don't know what to do...

EDIT:

Good News!   :o

I had an idea that helped me finding what was freezing the stage. I found out what was it. Now I'll have to find a way of doing the last details without having it to freeze again. Hope it turns out alright.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


let's hope it does  :af:
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.